Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRP: Free of political butthurt since 1999.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TRP: Free of political butthurt since 1999.

Whose idea was it to put Deer Xings signs in such stupid locations?

*******>****** name="allowfullscreen" value="true">****** name="movie" value="https://www.facebook.com/v/525835607426627">****** src="https://www.facebook.com/v/525835607426627" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="1">
    Minnesota Hockey

Comment

When I get sick, on the third or fourth day I say "Eff this Imma do what I want" regardless of how I feel. Does anyone else do this.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
        When I get sick, on the third or fourth day I say "Eff this Imma do what I want" regardless of how I feel. Does anyone else do this.
        I do that on the 2nd day. The first day, I just deal with it. 2nd day? Unless I'm on my deathbed, I say fuggit.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
          I can't remember the last day I had to stay home for being sick.
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            I do that on the 2nd day. The first day, I just deal with it. 2nd day? Unless I'm on my deathbed, I say fuggit.
            Today was day three, and I decided screw it at about 4:00pm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biddco View Post
              I can't remember the last day I had to stay home for being sick.
              Oh, I never call in sick. Seriously. Never have.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                Or been that sick for multiple days.
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

I get sick for a day, day and a half at most (that's my track record for the last 20 years or so). Rarely miss work. I think the last time I was sick was a couple MTU@SCSU series ago. Missed 2 hours from work (was vomiting all afternoon, finally gave up after a couple hours of that).
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I missed a few days because of injury, but not illness.

I tend to be sick for two to three days, but every once and a while it goes for a week. This isn't counting the lingering cough that sometimes lasts weeks afterwards. I attribute that to smoking, because it never happened before I smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      Sure, why should you be sick alone, make sure everyone else you work with catches it too!

Comment

• Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                        Sure, why should you be sick alone, make sure everyone else you work with catches it too!
                        Exactly! Screw 'em!

Comment

Yesterday was the 1st day I've called in sick in the 2.5 years I've been here. Also never missed classed in high school or college due to being sick from the cold or flu. Woke up feeling like crap yesterday but decided i'll go in and get some stuff done and then see how i feel, threw up getting ready. Promptly said f it and walked right back to bed.
                          Originally posted by Twitch Boy
                          Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

I missed more days at college being hung over than I have missed days of work. In my entire life I've taken 1 full day off work from being sick. I think I've gone home early 2-3 times max.
                            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

What is this "sick" that you all speak of?
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

For me to take time off work for being sick would pretty much mean I am bad enough to be admitted to a hospital. If I were to take time off, the coast guard is a royal PITA letting us come back to work, no matter how minor the issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X