Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRP: Free of political butthurt since 1999.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRP: Free of political butthurt since 1999.

Carry on.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Re: TRP: Free of political butthurt since 1999.

Very nice title.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

How the heck do the weather gods know when I am going to a Red Sox game with my father?? Or is it just my Opposite Girl status?? I have tickets for tonight's game against Detroit that are not my/dad's season tickets. He had tickets for tomorrow's game. I told him I couldn't go Wednesday as I was going Tuesday so he was able to sell them. I had planned to take my niece, asked her too late, she has to work. Asked four others, couldn't go either. So, I called my dad to see if he wanted to come with me tonight sinceh e now didn't have his tickets. When I called yesterday, the weather report said tonight would be fine, it's Wednesday's game that could be an issue. I point this out as the last four games we've been to together there has been rain. This morning the forecast said rain starting late this afternoon. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        I point this out as the last four games we've been to together there has been rain.
        Obviously dad is bad luck when it comes to the weather!
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
        Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          Carry on.
          We may be free of political butthurt here, but not all butthurt. My butthurt ended up getting into your signature for a time there, Ponch.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            We may be free of political butthurt here, but not all butthurt. My butthurt ended up getting into your signature for a time there, Ponch.
            Yes, it certainly did.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              How the heck do the weather gods know when I am going to a Red Sox game with my father?? Or is it just my Opposite Girl status?? I have tickets for tonight's game against Detroit that are not my/dad's season tickets. He had tickets for tomorrow's game. I told him I couldn't go Wednesday as I was going Tuesday so he was able to sell them. I had planned to take my niece, asked her too late, she has to work. Asked four others, couldn't go either. So, I called my dad to see if he wanted to come with me tonight sinceh e now didn't have his tickets. When I called yesterday, the weather report said tonight would be fine, it's Wednesday's game that could be an issue. I point this out as the last four games we've been to together there has been rain. This morning the forecast said rain starting late this afternoon. *sigh*
              It's Tuesday. There's a larger force working here.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

And it's pouring in Fenway and the tarp is out.

God, that was fun...

Comment

I just found a picture from the future! Truly amazing. Ladies and gentlemen, I present.....TWITCH in 50 years!:
                  *****http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/thats-not-right-13.jpg******
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    I just found a picture from the future! Truly amazing. Ladies and gentlemen, I present.....TWITCH in 50 years!:
                    I would totally wear that hat.

Comment

Good grief.

God, that was fun...

Comment

The irony is, that's probably accurate.

Comment

Subscribed because apparently Twitch prefers wieners on the head as opposed to pancakes.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Subscribed because apparently Twitch prefers wieners on the head as opposed to pancakes.
                            Backstory: when he was a member of the MTU band, he sported a hot dog hat.

Related: when questioned about a girl's....morality, he simply stood up, walked to the hallway, and threw his hat down said corridor.

Comment

Backstory: when he was a member of the MTU band, he sported a hot dog hat.

Related: when questioned about a girl's....morality, he simply stood up, walked to the hallway, and threw his hat down said corridor.
                              Took me a second, but the hallway bit was pretty good.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                              X