X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI Pros V

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    He may have. IIRC, he also played for CalTech while in grad schoool or on co-op.
    His co-op was at JPL and it cost him a season of RPI hockey.
    I think it all worked out for him.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin
    The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
    Gary Player

Comment

Just heard from a very reliable source that Bryan Brutlag has retired from Hockey and is going back to business school.
      Don't know what School he will be attending.
      All the best, Bryan was a player that I really enjoyed watching.
      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
      Benjamin Franklin
      The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
      Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
        Just heard from a very reliable source that Bryan Brutlag has retired from Hockey and is going back to business school.
        from Gwinnett's web-site.. http://gwinnettgladiators.com/site/n...ors+Updates%29
        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
          You got it right. Over the years we have many truly good hockey players at RPI. But we have also had many who were just plain fun to watch and Bryan was one of them. Although I love when we win-I have always appreciated the boys who come through the program and just are fun to watch. Best wishes in his career to Bryan!! Someday I might just compile of list of those players that I have seen over the past 48 years who may not have been the stars of the team but were just plain enjoyable to watch.
          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
            You got it right. Over the years we have many truly good hockey players at RPI. But we have also had many who were just plain fun to watch and Bryan was one of them. Although I love when we win-I have always appreciated the boys who come through the program and just are fun to watch. Best wishes in his career to Bryan!! Someday I might just compile of list of those players that I have seen over the past 48 years who may not have been the stars of the team but were just plain enjoyable to watch.
            How high on the list is Chris Hussey?

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
              Nice interview.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Jeff Foss re-signs with Milwaukee... http://www.milwaukeeadmirals.com/home.html
                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Oren Eizenman continues pro career in Asia... http://www.ecachockey.com/men/member...nmanSignNippon

Comment

In The Hockey News's Yearbook, Allen York is listed as Columbus's #3 gaolie, and Brandon Pirri as Chicago's #5 center. Additonally Pirri is listed as Chicago's #6 prospect with the comment "Hawks [sic] brass raving over improvement."
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

talking with Yorkie yesterday at the Golfing Banquet.....I asked him about all the goalie signings by Columbus (if that was a concern for him) and he said that they actually have the same number of goalies now in the organization as they had at the same time last year. Possibility of a lock-out is a concern though.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                        talking with Yorkie yesterday at the Golfing Banquet.....I asked him about all the goalie signings by Columbus (if that was a concern for him) and he said that they actually have the same number of goalies now in the organization as they had at the same time last year. Possibility of a lock-out is a concern though.
                        I was told by someone in the Montreal organization that they are placing the chance of a lockout at about 50% right now. Nothing would surprise me since as usual, this is all about money. But if it happens, it certainly should open up a lot of TV time to broadcast caollege hockey on the sports networks.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                          I was told by someone in the Montreal organization that they are placing the chance of a lockout at about 50% right now. Nothing would surprise me since as usual, this is all about money. But if it happens, it certainly should open up a lot of TV time to broadcast caollege hockey on the sports networks.
                          They'd fill it with high school squeakball.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            They'd fill it with high school squeakball.
                            And reruns from old games that they deem to be classics.

Comment

Josh Rabbani to continue hockey career in Germany... http://www.ecachockey.com/men/members/rensselaer/index

Comment

Eric Burgdoerfer re-signs with Bakersfield.... http://bakersfieldcondors.com/news/m...upp-returning/

Comment

Working...
                                X