X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Pros V

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
    Nice start to the game on NHL Network, Marlies vs Hamilton, JD'A scores 51 seconds in and some kid named Tinordi scores a few minutes later. You can also catch Pirri on the NHL Network Tues. night for the AHL Skills Competition and Wed. night for the All-Star Game.
    No question we got the Tinordi who had by far the better NCAA career. I would not be surprised to see him go a lot further up the ladder in the professional ranks.
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

had an unexpected visitor at the Bethlehem Y rink today, Kory Nagy, a Toronto Marlie. His fiance is from the CD area. Met while Kory played for the Alb. Devils. I had a chance to get to know him last Sept. on the ice. I asked about JD'A and he said he's never seen anyone work as hard as Jerry, unbelievable work ethic. Also said they (the Leafs) were definetly putting Jerry in a position to get more out of his offensive game while back with the Marlies. Said he should be in the NHL, if not with TO than some other team.
      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Pirri is a talented forward and will likely score in the NHL to the tune of 40-50 points if he ever gets a full season to skate in this league. Disagree with me if you wish on that point, but it appears that Pirri will have to settle that issue with another team. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...tm_source=t.co
        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

with and has excelled at previously. There is no doubt that Brandon Pirri has talent and will do well in the NHL overall. It just seems that his NHL career will not be one wearing those red and white sweaters representing Chicago. http://sportsmockery.com/chicago-bla...ors-good-gone/

Comment

Brandon Pirri garners the AHL All-Star game MVP. 2g, 1a. He wore #73 (video)..... http://theahl.com/ahl-all-stars-defe...tad-bk-p190386

Comment

Brandon Pirri garners the AHL All-Star game MVP. 2g, 1a. He wore #73 (video)..... http://theahl.com/ahl-all-stars-defe...tad-bk-p190386
              https://twitter.com/search?q=pirri91&src=typd

Comment

Finland bombed Austria in the Olympics today-took 52 SOG. The good news-Lange was not in goal for any of this.

Comment

Note: Jerry will be 23 in 5 days (same BD as my Mom, that's why I remember)...... A hint of whom Toronto could potentially deal may lie with some of their developing players with the Toronto Marlies, such as 22-year-old Jerry D’Amigo ..... http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Mike-...ve-Options/120

Comment

Lange is now in the game vs. Canada.

Comment

Shutout period for Lange! Hopefully he'll get the start (and win!) against Norway! Next game is at 3 AM ET Sunday.
                      RPI Class of 2012
                      Visit rpitv.org to watch almost every RPI Hockey home game LIVE, as well as a huge collection of on demand games from this season and seasons past, all for FREE!

Comment

Good period for Lange and plenty of mention for RPI. Good day in Sochi.
                        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                        Benjamin Franklin
                        The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                        Gary Player

Comment

have I always mispronounced Mathias' last name? I noticed Doc Emerich pronouncing it Lang-Uh.

Comment

have I always mispronounced Mathias' last name? I noticed Doc Emerich pronouncing it Lang-Uh.
                            I'm 80% sure the RPI line sheets had "LAING" as the pronunciation.

EDIT: Found some old game notes which list pronuciation as "ma-TEE-us LANG"
                            Last edited by RHamilton; 02-14-2014, 01:45 PM.
                            RPI Class of 2012
                            Visit rpitv.org to watch almost every RPI Hockey home game LIVE, as well as a huge collection of on demand games from this season and seasons past, all for FREE!

Comment

Never question what a doctor says. I do like the way he calls the games BTW and either he really does his homework as to background info or he has super assistants.

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                                Good period for Lange and plenty of mention for RPI. Good day in Sochi.
                                http://www.rpiathletics.com/news/201...px?path=hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X