This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Pros V

#FlaPanthers Tallon on where @pirri91 lines up "Right now it looks like left wing, he'll be a versatlie player." - expect to see him on PP..... https://twitter.com/JamesonCoop/stat...86206596984832
    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Jackets sign JDA to one year, two-way contract
      RPI Pep Band
      GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
      🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
      2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
      2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Caongratulations to Jerry. I just hope he gets a fair chance to make Columbus out of training camp.
        I know that if he get a chance, he will work harder than anyone else to make the team.
        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
        Benjamin Franklin
        The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
        Gary Player

Comment

Brock Higgs will start his first full professional campaign with Kirk MacDonald as he signs with Reading.... http://www.echl.com/royals-add-rooki...-higgs-p193126
          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Summer Signing Series: Brock Higgs.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGiw...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Erik Burgdoerfer signed with the Hershey Bears:

More on the Hershey Bears' website: http://www.hersheybears.com/news/detail.php?id=4432
              Last edited by JCrawford; 08-06-2014, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JCrawford View Post
                Erik Burgdoerfer signed with the Hershey Bears
                Way to go, Erik!
                RPI Pep Band
                GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Well, there's a reason for me to go to the Giant Center this year.

Comment

Brad Tapper to become the new asistant coach of the Chicago Wolves of the AHL. Was in the running for several positions and it will be great to see him back with the team that he won the Calder Cup.
                    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Thanks Doc. Good to see your name once again...... In addition to his time with the Wolves, TAPPER skated in 71 NHL contests with Atlanta from 2000-03, accruing 25 points (14G, 11A) in 71 games. He also suited up for Binghamton and Philadelphia in the AHL and spent seasons in the International Hockey League and German Elite League, in addition to his collegiate career at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. http://www.chicagowolves.com/news/re...istant-coaches

Comment

Congratulations to Brad. I can only assume that going from the ECHL to the AHL is a step up leading to the NHL or head coaching duties somewhere.
                        Turk, Brad also held the Atlanta record for most penalty minutes in a game at one point. He may still own that record.
                        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                        Benjamin Franklin
                        The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                        Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                          Thanks Doc. Good to see your name once again...... In addition to his time with the Wolves, TAPPER skated in 71 NHL contests with Atlanta from 2000-03, accruing 25 points (14G, 11A) in 71 games. He also suited up for Binghamton and Philadelphia in the AHL and spent seasons in the International Hockey League and German Elite League, in addition to his collegiate career at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. http://www.chicagowolves.com/news/re...istant-coaches
                          One of a select number with 3 separate cups-Turner, Calder and Kelly. Needs one more to join an obscure Pittsburg Penguin goaltender who has those plus a fourth(Stanley). Brad was a really good offensive player wherever he played-but his forte may well be his rapport with young forwards. He seems to have the knack for getting the most offense out of players and teams. Now wouldn't that be nice to bring to Troy some day???

Comment

EHF-He was in the running and offered other positions but this may well be the best fit for him. If this goes well, would not be at all surprised how high his star could rise. I think that penalty record is still valid form the game he came to the defense of Ray Ferraro in a fight.

Comment

...was looking for the most PIMs by a Thrasher when I came across this old story...... I know the Hockeybuzz community is littered with people in the know, but I'm not sure how many of you know Brad Tapper's life story.... http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=2897

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                                ...was looking for the most PIMs by a Thrasher when I came across this old story...... I know the Hockeybuzz community is littered with people in the know, but I'm not sure how many of you know Brad Tapper's life story.... http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=2897
                                Turk-Pretty sure many of our posters had seen it back when it was posted but it sure is worth putting up there again. Just one really slid family. Bill and Donna raised a bunch of really good kids and fostered far more than the numbers in the article(they have continued to do it even now). Would have loved for Brad to stay his senior year in Troy but it was just not meant to be. Would have also loved to see how older brother bryan would have fared had he not seriously injured his lower back freshman year at RPI. I always felt that when they converted him from forward to defense(in his youth) they made a huge mistake. Bigger and far stronger than Brad, he had a wicked slapshot and was a very fast skater. Both boys have 3 kids now with all of them on skates (5 are boys) so perhaps at some time we can bring out those jerseys numbers again.

Comment

Working...
                                X