Tennis...Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tennis...Anyone?

If I was Murray, I'd go down to my skibbies, throwing all my clothes in the crowd and maybe even throw the skibbies into the crowd.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
      The wait is over.
      Andy Murray (2) over Novak Djokovic (1) 6 - 4, 7 - 5, 6 - 4

The first British Wimbledon Gentleman's Singles Champion in 77 years.
      NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

Heck of a shot by Nadal.

http://deadspin.com/rafael-nadal-is-...ted-1206939104
        Twitter: DanMountSports
        2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
          Harrison is running Nadal from one side to the next, seemingly controlling the point, and then Nadal with the incredible passing winner.

As they said, "he can do anything with the forehand."

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

American Victoria Duval just completed a 5-7 6-4 6-4 upset of 11 seed Samantha Stosur in a 2:39 marathon.

Comment

#2 seed Victoria Azarenka serves up a couple of bagels tonight.

Comment

Sad to see James Blake eliminated in the first round, would really have liked to see him make a deep run. Same with Venus Williams, I've always liked both her game and her personality.
                "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Potential spoiler if there is a delayed broadcast:

US Open update in white.

Bryan Brothers advance, as do Jack Sock and Roger Federer.

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

U S OPEN Update

Roger Federer out.

Tommy Robredo of Spain over Federer: 7 - 6, 6 - 3, 6 - 4

Comment

Looks like I can't use the "Another game for Milos" line because Raonic lost.
                      Twitter: DanMountSports
                      2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                        Looks like I can't use the "Another game for Milos" line because Raonic lost.
                        For being a Canadian, he sure played that last set like an American.
                        Originally posted by dicaslover
                        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Bryan Brothers Out in Semi-Finals. Quite a run they had: Olympic gold, US Open (2012), Australian, French, Wimbledon.

Paes and Stepanek over the Bryans: 3 - 6, 6 - 2, 6 - 4
                          Last edited by aygwm2; 09-05-2013, 01:26 PM.

Comment

On the women's side:

singles, Serena into semi-finals.

doubles, Serena and Venus into semi-finals.

Comment

Wawrinka beats Murray.? wow will wonders never cease. ! I mean I can't count the number of times I have watched roger demolish him. the times are certainly changing. Right now to me, no one can touch Nadal. not even close. I was in ny this week and the number of Italians and Spanish who came to NY just for the open is incredible.
                              MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

The Men's final is going on right now. What is it on Monday, and why isn't it on any real TV station? It didn't seem that there was that much in the way of rain delay.
                                Fighting Sioux Forever

Comment

Working...
                                X