This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Birds View Post
    Want to know?? WCAX T.V. will interview coaches Emery, Beany and McShane about teams. Anyone know when it's on ? Hope I didn't miss it!
    Interviews happened today. From what I understand there will be a three part mini series leading up to the PrimeLink. Stay tuned.
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Comment

• Re: Plattsburgh State Hockey 2012-13 - Season 24

Well this seems neat:

Bob Emery ‏@emeryrd

It's a go, College Hockey Overtime # weekly one hour show on ESPN radio # every Monday @ 7 # discussion n interviews on D III hockey
      Bob Emery ‏@emeryrd

College Hockey Overtime plus Behind the Bench every Monday # 1.5 hrs of D III/Cardinal hockey
      Go Cards: win or lose, The Better Team.
      A Lot of (Sometimes Tainted) SUNYAC Championships
      A Handful of ECAC West Championships
      A Number of NCAA Appearances, Including Several Trips to the Final Four, Though Some of Them Don't Count
      Some National Championships:
      Women's (THIS YEAR, LAST YEAR, A Couple Years Back, '08, '07)
      Men's (Wow Look at the Time Pass, A While before That)

Comment

Originally posted by Dyce View Post
        Well this seems neat:
        Can't seem to find any information on this anywhere....for instance, where to listen....no guarantee local ESPN affiliate will carry it.
        Steve
        Penn State Class of '95
        Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Originally posted by spwood View Post
          Can't seem to find any information on this anywhere....for instance, where to listen....no guarantee local ESPN affiliate will carry it.
          My guess is on 101.3 FM which is the ESPN station in the Champlain Valley. Great station, with great local sports coverage in the afternoons.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-R- View Post
            My guess is on 101.3 FM which is the ESPN station in the Champlain Valley. Great station, with great local sports coverage in the afternoons.
            Should also be available on Sirius/XM Channel 84.
            Larry Normandin
            SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
            WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

The funny thing is hearing Rich Hascal talk about sports instead of Rock music! The radio in my car is on this station most the time, unless there is a hockey game or Yankee game on WIRY!

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

I agree it's a great station (I listen to it most of the time - unless Colin Cowherd is on), but I can't find anywhere on ESPN's radio website that this show even exists...let alone if it's going to be carried here in Plattsburgh. I've sent an email to the station...I'll let you know what they said.
                Steve
                Penn State Class of '95
                Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

I agree it's a great station (I listen to it most of the time - unless Colin Cowherd is on), but I can't find anywhere on ESPN's radio website that this show even exists...let alone if it's going to be carried here in Plattsburgh. I've sent an email to the station...I'll let you know what they said.
                  It would appear that it would have to be part of the Hill & Schlereth show - perhaps as a "tribute" the the NHL lockout.
                  Larry Normandin

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
                    It would appear that it would have to be part of the Hill & Schlereth show - perhaps as a "tribute" the the NHL lockout.
                    On the Cardinal Hockey page Ashley Chase of WCAX announced she is going to be co-hosting it on 101.3FM.

It wouldn't have to be part of Hill & Schlereth because it's up to WCPV as a local station to decide whether to stick with the Network feed or air a local show.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_TG View Post
                      On the Cardinal Hockey page Ashley Chase of WCAX announced she is going to be co-hosting it on 101.3FM.

It wouldn't have to be part of Hill & Schlereth because it's up to WCPV as a local station to decide whether to stick with the Network feed or air a local show.
                      I think the whole ESPN Radio network is a syndication deal. Stations pay by the show for what they air. They sometimes even have competing shows on at the same time. When ESPN Radio has done the MLB playoffs, there have been stations who didn't want to pay for them, so ESPN radio has other studio based shows running at the same time. The world of radio networks is very different from that of TV networks
                      2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                      2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                      2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                      2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_TG View Post

So it is actually a local production by 101.3FM and not the national ESPN Radio feed.

From their Facebook Page:

Starting Monday, tune in from 7-8pm for a new show, College Hockey Overtime, covering the region's Division 3 college hockey!
                        Last edited by norm1909; 10-11-2012, 06:08 PM.
                        Larry Normandin

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

spoke with coach Emery today and asked about the Red/White game. explained that it was scheduled to be the day of the Concordia game but had to be moved because of Concordia's schedule. it was either have Concordia and a red/white game or just a red/white game.
                          Jim Reisdorf
                          Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

Wis. Superior @ Plattsburgh - Nov. 22, 2013.
                            GO LAKERS!!!
                            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                            Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                              Wis. Superior @ Plattsburgh - Nov. 22, 2013.
                              Sorry to be obtuse, but what is this? Are we playing them before the Primelink? Did not see this on the schedule!

Comment

Originally posted by CardFan View Post
                                Sorry to be obtuse, but what is this? Are we playing them before the Primelink? Did not see this on the schedule!
                                GO LAKERS!!!
                                Oswego State '09

Comment

Working...
                                X