X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Plattsburgh State Hockey 2012-13 - Season 24

Originally posted by 97osu View Post
    He doesn't need to do anything. The referees did. Either a d-man will be playing forward, or Oswego will be a man short on the bench next week, there are no healthy forwards sitting in the stands!
    All the ref's did was add to his PIM at the end of the game, HIS COACH needs to step in and say you can't be stupid and lose your cool on the ice. They played a commercial where they had players and coaches telling the fans they need to be respectful and how they have cleaned up thier act on the ice but that one thing showed different. If Gosek doesn't do anything to that player like sitting him a game at least then he is saying to everybody that he feels that was OK.

Comment

Originally posted by dmac1103 View Post
      I agree while I dont always like the decisions Emery makes I am not there. He is a coach that demands discipline and if you don't give it you will be on his bad side, which brings me to this Gosek is the coach of the number 1 team in the nation, at the moment, so he knows what he is doing but I want to see what is going to come what the player did at the end of the game. There was no call for that spear to Brenton and if he is a true coach that doesn't take stuff like that then I would expect somebody to be sitting for at least 1 game but we will see.
      Muise received a five minute major and a DQ at the end of the game for the spear. I hope that if he is suspended, it's during a SUNYAC game.

Comment

All the ref's did was add to his PIM at the end of the game, HIS COACH needs to step in and say you can't be stupid and lose your cool on the ice. They played a commercial where they had players and coaches telling the fans they need to be respectful and how they have cleaned up thier act on the ice but that one thing showed different. If Gosek doesn't do anything to that player like sitting him a game at least then he is saying to everybody that he feels that was OK.
        Just looked at live stats, he got a five minute spearing and a 10 minute misconduct-match disqualification.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
          Just looked at live stats, he got a five minute spearing and a 10 minute misconduct-match disqualification.
          Can someone explain what the DQ means?

Comment

Not to take away from the Brenton cheapshot but the hit on Grave seconds into the game was pretty cheap as well...if you watch the replay Singleton goes a good 12"-18" verticle launching into Grace and then contact to the head....pick your poision......

Having said that, by Goseks remarks at the end of the game you could be seeing a few Lakers sit....
            Remy Babineaux
            remyb616@gmail.com
            D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by CardFan View Post
              It means he may as well go to Dairy Queen on Friday because he won't be playing hockey!

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

It means he may as well go to Dairy Queen on Friday because he won't be playing hockey!
                Thank you!

The hit on Grace was at least during the game. Still bad showing!

Comment

I did and the penalties came at 20min so basiclly it added 15 min to his PIM but didn't really cost his team because the game was done. Unless the SUNYAC steps in and does something, which I dont remember them doing in a long time but I could be wrong, then it is up to his coach to punish him for that play.

Comment

Originally posted by CardFan View Post
                    From Rule 4 - Section 5e of the NCAA Men's Ice Hockey Rulebook:

A player who receives a disqualification penalty in any game (including
                    exhibition games) shall not be permitted to play in the team’s next played
                    regular-season or tournament game against an NCAA member institution.
                    Exhibition games cannot be used to fulfill the disqualification penalty.

Comment

I did and the penalties came at 20min so basiclly it added 15 min to his PIM but didn't really cost his team because the game was done. Unless the SUNYAC steps in and does something, which I dont remember them doing in a long time but I could be wrong, then it is up to his coach to punish him for that play.
                      He got a game disqualification, which is for the next game.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

I am surprised that Muise would do such a ridiculous thing. Not only is spearing not a part of the game anymore, it's downright dangerous and he could inflict internal injuries on someone. I'm anxious to see how Gosek deals with it above and beyond a DQ.
                        What a gutty win by Cards against a great team. I thought the ref's were, let's say, hypersensitive. Lakers no doubt miss Whitelaw.

Let's see how Cards handle new #1 on Friday....we need some defensemen back !!!! Cadieux might be in Lakers head a little bit like Hince used to be. Lakers winless in last 3 vs. Cards.

Comment

OK sorry about that I may have read it wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by admiral0417 View Post
                            I am surprised that Muise would do such a ridiculous thing. Not only is spearing not a part of the game anymore, it's downright dangerous and he could inflict internal injuries on someone. I'm anxious to see how Gosek deals with it above and beyond a DQ.
                            What a gutty win by Cards against a great team. I thought the ref's were, let's say, hypersensitive. Lakers no doubt miss Whitelaw.

Let's see how Cards handle new #1 on Friday....we need some defensemen back !!!! Cadieux might be in Lakers head a little bit like Hince used to be. Lakers winless in last 3 vs. Cards.

No PSU lost 0-3 in Oswego in Feb during the reg season....
                            Remy Babineaux
                            remyb616@gmail.com
                            D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
                              Not to take away from the Brenton cheapshot but the hit on Grave seconds into the game was pretty cheap as well...if you watch the replay Singleton goes a good 12"-18" verticle launching into Grace and then contact to the head....pick your poision......

Having said that, by Goseks remarks at the end of the game you could be seeing a few Lakers sit....
                              Thank you I was wonding if anybody else noticed that he left his skates for that hit and put his shoulder into his head.

Comment

Originally posted by admiral0417 View Post

I think Nick Jensen is a great fill in as a defensemen. Grace returned during the game as well. It'll be a tough game against Norwich if they don't have Kaye and Beadow, but they'll still stand a good chance to beat them with who they have.

Comment

Working...
                                X