This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Plattsburgh State Hockey 2012-13 - Season 24

Hey so just wanted to see what the story is with Jobb. Seems to me from the outside that he is just stuck in amongst so much talent. However, figured he was one of the natural leaders of the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
      Do VIP passes get you to the bathrooms before everyone else?
      Get with the times Joe! The bathrooms haven't been an issue for 3 years now!
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
        Doyle Hall = plenty of facilities for refreshments and relief. With any luck I'll see it again...
        2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
        2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
        2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
        2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by CardFan View Post
          Hey so just wanted to see what the story is with Jobb. Seems to me from the outside that he is just stuck in amongst so much talent. However, figured he was one of the natural leaders of the team.
          Jobb is just caught in a numbers game for now. With so many talented freshman, it's likely he'll need some injuries,supspension's, etc. to get in to that lineup. To say nothing of Farnan and Scuglia who are also buried. However, as we've learned, things can change.

Comment

Originally posted by admiral0417 View Post
            Jobb is just caught in a numbers game for now. With so many talented freshman, it's likely he'll need some injuries,supspension's, etc. to get in to that lineup. To say nothing of Farnan and Scuglia who are also buried. However, as we've learned, things can change.
            AS a Oz fan was impressed last yr with jobb and really with Docking at the CC,the latter a really tuff kid who took a shot on the lower leg and came back for more,Jobb looks to have played the lions share of all the past 3 yrs, would think he has some senior time and leadership skills that could help out the young Platty team...but as the admiral said, things can change fast in Platty..

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
              AS a Oz fan was impressed last yr with jobb and really with Docking at the CC,the latter a really tuff kid who took a shot on the lower leg and came back for more,Jobb looks to have played the lions share of all the past 3 yrs, would think he has some senior time and leadership skills that could help out the young Platty team...but as the admiral said, things can change fast in Platty..
              Yes honestly from this season ticket holding Plattsburgh fan, Jobb has looked a bit slower compared with the younger guys and has not been really missed to this point (which is a shame). Farnan in the same thought has also seemed to have been forgotten, but when he has played has seemed right there with the rest of the guys (talent/speed wise). Maybe we are just so jammed up with talent! I am hoping this is a good trait and not one that will cause division at the half.

Comment

It's a tough out once you get in Bob's doghouse. Jobb isn't in it, but he's a gamer and he'll be ready WHEN his number is called. He wore the "C" in the first 2 games for a reason. That said, he didn't get "on the bus" this weekend.

Comment

And how long has Salem been out of the ECAC-E??
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

If Farnan played better on the defensive side, he probably would get a lot more playing time. There is no doubt the kid is talented offensively, though.

Comment

Originally posted by CardFan View Post
                      Yes honestly from this season ticket holding Plattsburgh fan, Jobb has looked a bit slower compared with the younger guys and has not been really missed to this point (which is a shame). Farnan in the same thought has also seemed to have been forgotten, but when he has played has seemed right there with the rest of the guys (talent/speed wise). Maybe we are just so jammed up with talent! I am hoping this is a good trait and not one that will cause division at the half.
                      With soooooooooo much talent, any cards dare to tranfers to Oz at the break knowing they will get a ton of ice next yr.............or will Curry step up and take a few?? If I remember we did have owen Kelly at Oz who was from Platty?

Comment

With soooooooooo much talent, any cards dare to tranfers to Oz at the break knowing they will get a ton of ice next yr.............or will Curry step up and take a few?? If I remember we did have owen Kelly at Oz who was from Platty?
                        I HIGHLY doubt you see anyone from this roster transfer out at the break to go over to the dark side in Oswego.... lol
                        Jim Reisdorf
                        Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoudHorns31 View Post
                          I HIGHLY doubt you see anyone from this roster transfer out at the break to go over to the dark side in Oswego.... lol
                          dark side harsh lol.........just stirring it up

Comment

Owen Kelly's hometown was Plattsburgh, N.Y. but he never attended PSU....He transfered from Air Force.
                            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                            GO LAKERS!!!
                            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                            Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by LoudHorns31 View Post
                              Hate to say it!!!! I will laugh if your wrong. Just sayn! Seems to me with as many talented guys as we have this year that some will defect to the "dark side" or other. This is just setting up for a wild next few years! I love it!

Comment

Owen Kelly's hometown was Plattsburgh, N.Y. but he never attended PSU....He transfered from Air Force.
                                yes preaz I meant he was from Platty not played there...

Comment

Working...
                                X