Clear All

• Re: The NCHC: Just be glad its NaCHo League

@MNState0fHockey on Twitter
    On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
    High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
      I just got an e-mail on that from SCSU. I am not his biggest fan, but he will do a 100 times better job than that nit witt Shepard does now with the WCHA.
      That nit wit could be the head of officiating for the Big 6 conference.
      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
        Don Adam named head of officiating for the NCHC. Ish.
        He just makes stuff up. That's going to be interesting.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          He just makes stuff up. That's going to be interesting.
          At least he won't be on the ice making it up anymore.
          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

You guys are harsh. At least if somebody gets their neck broken by an illegal hit, there's a 50% chance of it being more than a 2-minute penalty.
            Originally posted by dicaslover
            Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
            Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

At least he won't be on the ice making it up anymore.
              Agreed. Regardless, I'm skeptical of the hire.
              North Dakota
              National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

First off, that is a great line.

I don't know the dynamics of who's in with who, so my question is from a WCHA standpoint, what refs will he probably bring with him and is there anyone that he certainly will not bring with him?
                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

• Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                  First off, that is a great line.

I don't know the dynamics of who's in with who, so my question is from a WCHA standpoint, what refs will he probably bring with him and is there anyone that he certainly will not bring with him?
                  Just pray to God for your sake that he doesn't bring over his good buddy Shepard.
                  @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                  On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                  High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                    Just pray to God for your sake that he doesn't bring over his good buddy Shepard.
                    You better pray a lot because its my understanding that those things are still tbd, which does contradict what I had heard earlier (Shep was going to retire).
                    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

I love it. Great hire.
                      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                        I love it. Great hire.
                        Agreed. In fact, all Husky fans and players like this hire and all subsequent NCHC ref hires. We think you're all swell fellas. Sorry that the North Dakota and Denver fans hate you with a burning passion and call you names behind your backs.
                        scsuhockey.com
                        CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

"Sorry about that chief"

*****http://www.66batman.com/yabbfiles/Attachments/-0-0-0-009090don_adams.jpg******
                          DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

I assume that the NCHC tournament format will be everybody makes the playoffs, best of 3 series the first weekend and then take the 4 winners and have a one-and-done, 3-game Friday and Saturday tournament, but has the league confirmed this at all?
                            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                              I assume that the NCHC tournament format will be everybody makes the playoffs, best of 3 series the first weekend and then take the 4 winners and have a one-and-done, 3-game Friday and Saturday tournament, but has the league confirmed this at all?
                              I thought I had read something basically saying this awhile back, but I thought they were re-instituting the third place game. I could be wrong, so perhaps somebody with a link or the correct information could help.
                              North Dakota
                              National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                                I thought I had read something basically saying this awhile back, but I thought they were re-instituting the third place game. I could be wrong, so perhaps somebody with a link or the correct information could help.
                                Here's the link.

It only makes sense to have a third place game. Even if not particularily well attended, having a fourth game will help league revenue.
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X