This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The NCHC: Just be glad its NaCHo League

Hmmm....Donald appears to have suffered a stroke while typing that last message.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      Hmmm....Donald appears to have suffered a stroke while typing that last message.
      Biddco is still shaking his head trying to figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
        Biddco is still shaking his head trying to figure it out.
        He does the same thing when attempting to name the state capitals.
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
          It has nothing to do with needing a website now, and everything to do with the fact that they did create one, then let the domain expire. And stay expired for TWO WEEKS!

They would have been better off not creating one right away. Yet, I think they would probably still goof it up and let the domain expire.

I mean, have you seen their Twitter avatar? My little brother could have made that.

I should swoop in and buy the domain they were using. Force them to pick a new one, then listen to them (and you all) make excuses for why they changed it. Would be CLASSIC!!

Why don't you guys just admit that there is a large dose of incompetence in your new conference's leadership? The fact that you can't even recognize even the most obvious oversights is sad.

First they start the conference by holding a disorganized press conference (I can pull up Bruce Ciskie's article where even he rips on it), then you swing and miss on Notre Dame, sign a second rate TV contract (UND will actually have LESS games on TV), and then lose out on the XCel to the B1G for your conference tourney.

Now this. LOL!!
          And?
          The website works now, you happy?
          Large dose of incompetence from whom?
          When the league was formed, there was no commissioner, no director of hockey ops, just a bunch of schools holding a press conference.
          The TV deal is not terrible and neither is our venue for the tourney (BTW have fun shuffling between St. Paul and Detroit for yours)
          So someone in the media dept screwed up on a website for a conference a year away from playing actual games, big deal.
          As someone else pointed out, where is B1G hockey mentioned on the B1G site?
          Hockey isn't even listed yet under sports on the B1G site, why aren't you outraged about that?
          You're taking pot shots and as usual you look like a tool doing it.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by CDOUG View Post
            Not sure what your talking about the NCHC website works just fine. Speaking of Website please direct me to the Big Ten Hockey Website I see that have a big ten website but no hockey page.
            Let me help you out...

as for the Big Ten Hockey website, let me help you out again. Let's see if you can figure this out on your own

1. Does the Big Ten Conference have a website?
            2. Does the Big Ten just encompass hockey? Does the NCHC?
            3. Does the Big Ten create a website for every sport it oversees?

Now consider this statement from my previous post....

It has nothing to do with needing a website now, and everything to do with the fact that they did create one, and then let the domain expire. And stay expired for TWO WEEKS!

They would have been better off not creating one right away.
            The B1G will likely wait until the conference starts up, then add pages for hockey to its already established (and well visited) website. And I am pretty confident they won't let their domain expire. Why? Because they are a well run conference with competent leadership

Comment

• Originally posted by Biddco View Post
              Haha, the website works! If this was the WCHA the website would have been up next week.
              Actually, the WCHA has never let their domain expire. I am literally stunned at who they allow to teach kids these days

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                And?
                The website works now, you happy?
                Large dose of incompetence from whom?
                When the league was formed, there was no commissioner, no director of hockey ops, just a bunch of schools holding a press conference.
                The TV deal is not terrible and neither is our venue for the tourney (BTW have fun shuffling between St. Paul and Detroit for yours)
                So someone in the media dept screwed up on a website for a conference a year away from playing actual games, big deal.
                As someone else pointed out, where is B1G hockey mentioned on the B1G site?
                Hockey isn't even listed yet under sports on the B1G site, why aren't you outraged about that?
                You're taking pot shots and as usual you look like a tool doing it.
                Read my posts again. You, like others, are completely failing to grasp the point I have reiterated over and over.

It has NOTHING to do with whether or not they have a website.

And it's back up now because about a dozen people have mentioned it to them on Twitter over the past several days.

And let's be real here. They don't have a media department. I'm surprised they have any organization what-so-ever. I'd bet money they're operating out of someone's basement right now.
                Last edited by JDUBBS1280; 07-26-2012, 11:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                  Actually, the WCHA has never let their domain expire. I am literally stunned at who they allow to teach kids these days
                  Well duh. But if it did, that is what would happen.
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Well duh. But if it did, that is what would happen.
                    Well, until they do let their domain expire, that conference looks 100x more competent than your team's new conference (who managed to make that mistake before the conference officially started). See how real logic works?

Comment

Disagree.
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                        Well, until they do let their domain expire, that conference looks 100x more competent than your team's new conference (who managed to make that mistake before the conference officially started). See how real logic works?
                        You're the last person who should be talking logic.
                        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Agree.
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                            He does the same thing when attempting to name the state capitals.
                            Juneau, Honolulu, Olympia, Salem, Sacramento, Boise, Carson City, Phoenix, Helena, Cheyenne, Denver, Santa Fe, Salt Lake City, Bismarck, Pierre, Lincoln, Topeka, Oklahoma City, Austin, St. Paul, Des Moines, Jefferson City, Little Rock, Baton Rouge, Madison, Springfield, Frankfort, Nashville, Jackson, Lansing, Indianapolis, Montgomery, Columbus, Charleston, Tallahassee, Augusta, Concord, Montpelier, Boston, Providence, Hartford, Trenton, Albany, Harrisburg, Annapolis, Dover, Richmond, Raleigh, Columbia, Atlanta.

Tried doing it West to East, North to South.

Comment

Impressive.
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

You're the last person who should be talking logic.
                                I don't think you know what logic is.

Comment

Working...
                                X