X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The NCHC: Just be glad its NaCHo League

Originally posted by Jupiter View Post
    Sorry.... Both Sheps, Anderson and Beaurline are going to the NCHC.

Hunt to B1G.
    Boo on Beaurline. I can deal with Hunt.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Boo on Beaurline. I can deal with Hunt.
      Of course ... Marco 'Mike' Hunt has always been in the 13-lined squirrels back pocket.

Comment

The new B1G refs will have a lot of new rules to master, like their OT format: four plays from the blue line.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
          Of course ... Marco 'Mike' Hunt has always been in the 13-lined squirrels back pocket.
          Sure. Ok. Overall, I think he was one of the lesser evils. But go on, keep rabble-rousing about Gopher conspiracies. It amuses us.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            Sure. Ok. Overall, I think he was one of the lesser evils. But go on, keep rabble-rousing about Gopher conspiracies. It amuses us.
            Yeah ... Um ... Right ... I'm rabble-rousing. Your exaggerations and complete misrepresentations of what someone said while quoting the very text is infinitely more amusing (and by amusing I of course mean sadly representative of your comprehension) than me intimating that Hunt favored the Gophers (whom he refereed more than any other single WCHA team).

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
              Yeah ... Um ... Right ... I'm rabble-rousing. Your exaggerations and complete misrepresentations of what someone said while quoting the very text is infinitely more amusing (and by amusing I of course mean sadly representative of your comprehension) than me intimating that Hunt favored the Gophers (whom he refereed more than any other single WCHA team).
              Well, if the underlined isn't proof right there. I'm convinced.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                Well, if the underlined isn't proof right there. I'm convinced.
                Hate to take don's side, but he was saying hunt is in the Gophers pocket. You followed by saying you thought he was one of the lesser evils. Since you are a Gopher fan, that basically supports his claim.
                Originally posted by SJHovey
                Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                Originally posted by Brenthoven
                We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                  Hate to take don's side, but he was saying hunt is in the Gophers pocket. You followed by saying you thought he was one of the lesser evils. Since you are a Gopher fan, that basically supports his claim.
                  Saying he was one of the lesser evils, I was meaning he wasn't as crappy as Adam or Shep. Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

Marco would have been in the NCHC if it weren't for that confrontation with the SCSU fan a few years ago.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      Marco would have been in the NCHC if it weren't for that confrontation with the SCSU fan a few years ago.
                      That explains it!
                      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                        You mean LwB buying him drinks?
                        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                          You mean LwB buying him drinks?
                          No, he was physically assaulted by an SCSU fan at Reid's after the UND/SCSU Final Five title game a few years ago...
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                            No, he was physically assaulted by an SCSU fan at Reid's after the UND/SCSU Final Five title game a few years ago...
                            Was that in the news? That is the first I heard about it.

Some people are crazy. I saw a dad in canada last weekend go after a ref because his kid got kicked out of a game for checking from behind. It's jsut a game for god's sake.....
                            I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Here is a more complete list of NCHC Refs.

Brian Aaron: CCHA
                              Todd Anderson: WCHA
                              CJ Beaurline: WCHA
                              Scott Bokal: WCHA
                              Dan Dreger: WCHA
                              Nick Krebsbach: USHL
                              Steve Patafie: Atlantic Hockey
                              Brad Shepherd: WCHA
                              Derek Shepherd: WCHA
                              Tom Sterns: WCHA
                              Joe Sullivan: USHL
                              Andy Theissen: WHL
                              Brian Thul: WCHA
                              Timm Walsh: WCHA
                              Gopher Puck Live

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                                Was that in the news? That is the first I heard about it.

Some people are crazy. I saw a dad in canada last weekend go after a ref because his kid got kicked out of a game for checking from behind. It's jsut a game for god's sake.....
                                Perhaps assaulted isn't the right word. A drunk lady got in Marco's face and was yelling at him before she was restrained by her husband/boyfriend/circus handler. It was absolutely amazing and awesome.
                                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X