Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2012: Playoffs! Pick Your Overtime Winners!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2012: Playoffs! Pick Your Overtime Winners!

Hope the Mounties have their riot gear ready for tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
      You get in trouble because you're an idiot blowhard.
      I'm surprised he didn't work in a way to make fun of the Bills and rail on ESPN in his prediction.
      Old Monster Records

Comment

Welp, looks like Bitz can catch a flight to San Antonio for tomorrow night's Wolves game. Still can't believe our GM didn't have Tanev on the Clear Day roster too.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
          Ha!

Yeah, that Sega hockey. Turn off the penalties and the offsides, it was a track meet!
          Bugs Bunny - 96
          Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by Rimbaud View Post
            I'm surprised he didn't work in a way to make fun of the Bills and rail on ESPN in his prediction.
            I did that about Dick Clark's death. Do try and keep up.
            Twitter: DanMountSports
            2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
              I did that about Dick Clark's death. Do try and keep up.
              Fair enough. Don't often read the death thread. I could care less when someone I don't care about dies.
              Old Monster Records

Comment

I understand. And yes I will wear the hat tonight. I deserve it. You can say I'm an idiot, but I will take my medicine.

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Fair enough. Don't often read the death thread. I could care less when someone I don't care about dies.
                  So, what do you care about less than when someone you don't care about dies?
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Wow:

It took the Pirates six games to score 10 runs. The Penguins have 10 goals tonight.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

LA needs to get this together...
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        LA needs to get this together...
                        The RCMP doesn't want that to happen.

Comment

Nice elbow, Sedin. Wow.

Nice to see the WCHA refs have a job in the offseason.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            Nice elbow, Sedin. Wow.

Nice to see the WCHA refs have a job in the offseason.
                            And Brown did his best Kessler impression to sell it as worse than it was. But Brown's a serial diver, so it's not really surprising.
                            Old Monster Records

Comment

And Brown did his best Kessler impression to sell it as worse than it was. But Brown's a serial diver, so it's not really surprising.
                              I won't claim that Brown didn't sell it, but it was an elbow to the head. That's a penalty. And Brown was bleeding, so it was a decent shot, at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                                The RCMP doesn't want that to happen.
                                Well everybody else in Canada doesn't care...
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X