Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2012: Playoffs! Pick Your Overtime Winners!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL 2012: Playoffs! Pick Your Overtime Winners!

Continue
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Re: NHL 2012: Playoffs! Pick Your Overtime Winners!

I also would've accepted Hagelin for a lesser sentence.
    Twitter: DanMountSports
    2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
      So Alfie has a concussion...why is he considering playing?
      Exactly. That was an odd report-maybe it's only "concussion-like symptoms"? Still. The series is tied, it's not quite do-or-die just yet. Sure your team needs you, but you'll help them a lot more with a pep talk before the game and them not having to worry about you getting hurt worse on the ice.

Comment

NHL 2012: Playoffs - Free Hags!
        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
        GO LAKERS!!!
        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
        Oswego State '09

Comment

Just put down some money on the caps in Vegas. Guaranteed they lose 8-1

Comment

Originally posted by REDaero91 View Post
            Exactly. That was an odd report-maybe it's only "concussion-like symptoms"? Still. The series is tied, it's not quite do-or-die just yet. Sure your team needs you, but you'll help them a lot more with a pep talk before the game and them not having to worry about you getting hurt worse on the ice.
            I hate sounding like a jerk, but he's going to be a target if he plays. They'll probably play John Scott and you know Torts will tell them to jostle Danielle just a little bit harder.

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

I want to thank Caps fans for wearing Obama masks to shake Tim Thomas. He does really well when he's provoked (see: 7uongo, Ro8erto and tire pumping)

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                I want to thank Caps fans for wearing Obama masks to shake Tim Thomas. He does really well when he's provoked (see: 7uongo, Ro8erto and tire pumping)
                *****http://www.russianmachineneverbreaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/obama-sign2-thumb.jpg******

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Nick Foligno is fast.
                  The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                  "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                  GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                  GO LAKERS!!!
                  GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                  "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                  Oswego State '09

Comment

Looks like it is 10 on 6 in Ottawa.

Comment

Bruins playing with absolutely no heart or fire.

Perimeter shots, no traffic, no rebounds. Exactly not the way you should play a rookie goalie.
                      UNH Wildcat Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                        Nick Foligno is fast.
                        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Some random scrub is playing awesome in goal against the Rangers again. Of course.
                          Cornell University Men's Hockey
                          NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
                            Some random scrub is playing awesome in goal against the Rangers again. Of course.
                            Helps when the Rangers are afraid to breath on anyone without getting a penalty called on them. They've taken the Rangers out of their game.

Comment

Did anyone else notice how "roomy" the benches looked during the 3rd period of the Flyers-Pens game?
                              GO DU !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X