2006-07 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
    2008-09 Atlantic Hockey Co-Champions!
    2009-10 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
    2010 Frozen Four participant
    2010-11 Atlantic Hockey Champions!

Member of the infamous Corner Crew

Comment

• Re: The Greatest Programs of All-Time: #1-#59

With about 150 days until the puck drops, one every third day seems about right.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
        With about 150 days until the puck drops, one every third day seems about right.
        Things crop up, vacations occur, people get sick/injured. Let him go at his own pace, it's fine. Actually the longer he takes the longer Michigan will still be #1!
        Originally posted by alfablue
        Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
        Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
        I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

• Originally posted by komey1 View Post
          Be grateful he does this at all.
          I am grateful, just want to know if this will last the whole off-season.

Comment

Originally posted by crb1 View Post
            Probably, over June and July you won't see any posts from him which is understandable. That's the way it happened last year.
            Originally posted by alfablue
            Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
            Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
            I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

• Originally posted by crb1 View Post
              The last roll out extended into the new season.

Comment

The benefit/cost ratio is always worth it for me to keep reading, but the incessant complaining about not having the results makes it hard. You have a volunteer who handed this to another volunteer.

GFM
                Geof F. Morris
                UAH BSE MAE 2002
                UAHHockey.com

Comment

I wasn't complaining. Just pointing out that there is no timeline. This usually goes all summer.
                  "My greatest achievement."
                  Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

This will go on all summer, and into the fall. Hopefully it will end right before the season starts.
                    Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
                      This will go on all summer, and into the fall. Hopefully it will end right before the season starts.
                      Personally would prefer it move along a bit faster. Summer is slow as it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by giwan View Post
                        Personally would prefer it move along a bit faster. Summer is slow as it is.
                        But, then the suspense would end too soon before the new season begins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                          But, then the suspense would end too soon before the new season begins.
                          But then there would be more time to discuss some other curse, new conf butt hurt starting, innane reference to every ref being bad, ncaa screwing hockey over, big bullies trying to screw over the little guy or eastern bias

Comment

• Originally posted by giwan View Post
                            but then there would be more time to discuss some other curse, new conf butt hurt starting, innane reference to every ref being bad, ncaa screwing hockey over, big bullies trying to screw over the little guy or WESTERN bias
                            fyp.
                            Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

BTW, if anyone would like to help me out, send me any info on your team that is relevant to this thread - early departures, new facilities, stud recruit coming in, etc.
                              Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
                                BTW, if anyone would like to help me out, send me any info on your team that is relevant to this thread - early departures, new facilities, stud recruit coming in, etc.
                                I figure you have my team covered. #Sioux.

Comment

Working...
                                X