X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Greatest Programs of All-Time: #1-#59

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
    Well get to it! Only 27 to go - well I guess 26 now.

FS23 I will be willing to help out again.
    Awesome. Thanks. Any other volunteers? It would make it a whole lot easier for me, not to mention more accurate and more enjoyable for people reading this thread, if we had volunteers from each conference willing to do the season summaries (i.e. 2-3 sentences about the season and maybe a sentence about the program's outlook for next season).

SFIS, you willing to cover the NCHC? drshoen has volunteered to cover the ECAC. Anyone willing to take Atlantic Hockey/Big Ten/Hockey East/WCHA?
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
      Awesome. Thanks. Any other volunteers? It would make it a whole lot easier for me, not to mention more accurate and more enjoyable for people reading this thread, if we had volunteers from each conference willing to do the season summaries (i.e. 2-3 sentences about the season and maybe a sentence about the program's outlook for next season).

SFIS, you willing to cover the NCHC? drshoen has volunteered to cover the ECAC. Anyone willing to take Atlantic Hockey/Big Ten/Hockey East/WCHA?
      I'm happy to cover the WCHA. Sadly, my job will largely be done early.

GFM
      Geof F. Morris
      UAH BSE MAE 2002
      UAHHockey.com

Comment

I would consider doing the WCHA if no one else volunteers
        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

I'd be happy to take Hockey East (and I guess Notre Dame...) :P
          BS UMass Lowell 2015
          PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
            I'm happy to cover the WCHA. Sadly, my job will largely be done early.

GFM
            Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
            I would consider doing the WCHA if no one else volunteers
            Would you two want to split the WCHA teams? A little easier to do 5 write-ups as opposed to 10. If so, I'll let you two decide how to split them up. Thanks!
            North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
              I'd be happy to take Hockey East (and I guess Notre Dame...) :P
              That would be great, thanks!
              North Dakota

Comment

Would you two want to split the WCHA teams? A little easier to do 5 write-ups as opposed to 10. If so, I'll let you two decide how to split them up. Thanks!
                Shirtless can have the oWCHA teams, and I can have the hangers-on.

GFM
                Geof F. Morris
                UAH BSE MAE 2002
                UAHHockey.com

Comment

Alright, so we have the following volunteers:

ECAC - drshoen
                  Hockey East - UML Puck Hawk
                  NCHC - SFIS
                  WCHA - gfmorris/Shirtless Guy

Still need volunteers for Atlantic Hockey and the Big Ten. I suppose I can cover Arizona State.
                  North Dakota

Comment

You betcha.
                    Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Shirtless can have the oWCHA teams, and I can have the hangers-on.

GFM
                      Haha, I'm good with MTU, LSSU, NMU, MSU, UAA? I assume you'll want BSU
                      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                        Haha, I'm good with MTU, LSSU, NMU, MSU, UAA? I assume you'll want BSU
                        That works for me. I'll try to say nice things about the Beavers.

GFM
                        Geof F. Morris
                        UAH BSE MAE 2002
                        UAHHockey.com

Comment

I'll try to say nice things about the Beavers.

GFM
                          I said that to the office HR Manager once. Didn't go well.

Comment

Glad to help with the page count.
                            Looking forward to the Pios regaining the 4 spot.
                            GO DU !!!

Comment

tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

wait...that last one was 11 and this is 10
                                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Working...
                                X