Boston College Post Season Thread: PART III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston College Post Season Thread: PART III

Thought I start the thread since the other one reached its limit and no one started a new one. Anyone going to the team banquet tomorrow? It will be at the Westin Hotel in Waltham.

It will be interesting who will be the new captain and new assistant captain(s). We're losing a lot of talent and hopefully the upper classmen like Mullane, Wey, Arnold, MacLeod, etc. can put together another good year with some experience to build on and the addition of new players in the fall. We have some talent in the sophmores with Gaudreau leading that group. Parker Milner should be back in net after a stellar junior year with some ups and downs. This should be a good time seeing the players and coaching staff.
    NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Re: Boston College Post Season Thread: PART III

Ray, this is a post season thread.
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Re: Boston College Post Season Thread: PART III

I'll be there.
      Originally posted by mookie1995
      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
      Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
      Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
        I'll be there.
        Warning for all the young women present who will be asked to take pictures?
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
        X