The Man. The Myth. The "Mini"ster.
Back-to-Back Preseason Rookie of the Year
Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do." --Roger Sterling
I don't know why everyone's so high on Wisconsin, and if Schultz leaves I can't see them getting home ice let alone an NCAA bid
Not sure why people are high on Wisconsin and Omaha. Neither of them are going to get home-ice next year.
Adding to that, I'm not sure why everyone is picking UAA to finish last this year. Yes, they were bad, but they had a bunch of freshmen last year. They've got nowhere to go but up.
Anchorage was THAT bad, but I guess my question is who do you see them finishing ahead of?
They could finish ahead of Bemidji and possibly Mankato, but that's unlikely. I see them finishing 10th or 11th.
The team showed some promise by knocking off top teams such as UMD and holding a 3-1 lead at one point in game two in the UAA-UM series, but they need to be more consistent. I lost track of how many leads the Seawolves blew over the course of the season.
I just don't know who will be worse than UAA. Msu will be better with the new coach and BSU works too hard to place last.
I guess you haven't heard - UAH has been admitted as an associate member on the condition that they finish 13th so that whoever finishes 12th won't have to be last in the league standings.
Much, much too early. If everything stays the way it is (which it will not):
1. Minnesota (No matter what, if Bjugstad stays, they're #1)
2. North Dakota (Goalie will be a strength whether Dell, Saunders or Gothberg)
3. UNO (I think they'll surprise, White needs to stay)
4. St. Cloud State (Hanowski NEEDS to stay, I liked Faragher, I think he competes for WCHA GoY)
5. Denver (Will have year similar to UND this year, get hot late, fantastic goalies)
6. Wisconsin (I think they'll surprise, they just need SOME road success)
7. Michigan Tech (Tech could compete for home ice, they're young and had a good year)
8. Collorado College (Rylan Schwartz is good, so is Thorimbert, the rest of the team is not)
9. Minnesota-Duluth (Going to have to rely on no-names, maybe a guy like DeLisle steps in?)
10. Minnesota State Mankato (They have young good forwards, but they're Mankato.. Mankato sucks)
11. Alaska-Anchorage (Maybe someone will decide to score goals..)
12. Bemidji State (George is very good, but who gives a sh*t)
In all fairness, I wouldn't separate 3 to 10 by more than 8 points or so. I could realistically see 3-10 flip flopped and I wouldn't be surprised.
Broadmoor goes to Denver, they have good goalies and their program is too good to have a rebuilding year.
While I think they will be a nonfactor next year, I think they deserve serious consideration to win/compete for the title in the 2013-2014 WCHA.
I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.
In Bob we Trust!
The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.
tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.
Best USCHO quotes to date:
"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH
"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl
"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012
Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.
Glass is 75%: Still 75%. Everybody is back but everybody got stomped by Who?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)