No announcement yet.

Florida vs. Zimmerman - Q.E.D????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Florida vs. Zimmerman - Q.E.D????????

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
    As a physician i would be very interested in the post autopsy findings. Hopefully blood was sent for toxicology also. I would hope that this information is made public similar to all the other information that has been released by the media.

In the fullness of time, all information will come out. Perhaps not in time to balance the media-driven portrait of the "white hispanic," but it'll come out.
    2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
      In the fullness of time, all information will come out. Perhaps not in time to balance the media-driven portrait of the "white hispanic," but it'll come out.
      I imagine we will eventually get the information at about the same time we see a picture of Trayvon that wasn't taken when he was about 12 years old.
      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
        I imagine we will eventually get the information at about the same time we see a picture of Trayvon that wasn't taken when he was about 12 years old.
        Good guess. Or that creepy, years old mug shot of Zimmerman.

I'll repost this, which describes the extent and nature of the exploitation of this case by the kid's parents and many others.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...ondon-england/
        Last edited by Old Pio; 05-07-2012, 05:57 PM.

Comment

There's just no stopping the Obama campaign and willing Democrats in the House from their continuing efforts to politicize this case. It's imperative to get His Transcriptlessness re-elected. For those who don't know, Raul Grijalva makes Jane Fonda look like a redneck. Another one of Kepler's "moderates."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/...von-amendment/
          Last edited by Old Pio; 05-09-2012, 03:07 AM.

Comment

There's just no stopping the Obama campaign and willing Democrats in the House from their continuing efforts to politicize this case. It's imperative to get His Transcriptlessness re-elected. For those who don't know, Raul Grijalva makes Jane Fonda look like a redneck. Another one of Kepler's "moderates."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/...von-amendment/
            Where is Obama mentioned in the article? And the Times sure isn't "moderate".

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              The WashTimes is not, but some may consider Grijalva to be.

Obama is always an indirect reference.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Is it really necessary to spell it out for you? Surely you have some analytical ability. I mean, Trayvon looks like His Racistness' son, if he had one. In the interim, over a dozen white people have been beaten and assaulted by blacks in incidents where the attackers have made some reference to "Trayvon." From the White House? Crickets.

And from your perspective, the issue here is the editorial posture of the Washington Times, and not the White House and Democrat thugs in the House and shameless race pimps like the Revs politicizing this incident?

Florida is a swing state. Heavy black turnout very nearly won it and the presidency for Al Gore. So firing up the black base there isn't exactly rocket science. And the narrative of an out of control "white hispanic" racist gunning down innocent kids and their "skillets" fits His Wonderfulness' needs perfectly.
                Last edited by Old Pio; 05-09-2012, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Is it really necessary to spell it out for you?
                  Save it. Your umbrage is lost on anyone with proper political scientific analyic skills.

Comment

Save it. Your umbrage is lost on anyone with proper political scientific analyic skills.
                    I had an umbrage. I traded it in on a Volt. . .and a fire extinguisher.

Comment

Is it really necessary to spell it out for you?
                      It's not necessary because it doesn't work to spell things out for him. I've tried it, many times. Rarely does anything get through.
                      Originally posted by Priceless
                      Good to see you're so reasonable.
                      Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
                      Very well, said.
                      Originally posted by Rover
                      A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
                        It's not necessary because it doesn't work to spell things out for him. I've tried it, many times. Rarely does anything get through.
                        Bob, the next time you provide an actual rebuttal rather than obfuscation to anything I've posted will be the first time. Have super day.

Comment

Oops. The "he doesn't look hurt to me crowd" has some 'splaining to do. 'Course to some of 'em, it won't make any difference at all. The relevant datum is "skillets."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimm...ry?id=16353532

Comment

Oops. The "he doesn't look hurt to me crowd" has some 'splaining to do. 'Course to some of 'em, it won't make any difference at all. The relevant datum is "skillets."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimm...ry?id=16353532
                            No one should defend Trayvon Martin. He was obviously a wuss. I mean seriously, he brutally attacked a guy to the point where he feared for his life, and the best he could do was break his nose and put two cuts on the back of his head? What a pansy!

Comment

Originally posted by duper View Post
                              No one should defend Trayvon Martin. He was obviously a wuss. I mean seriously, he brutally attacked a guy to the point where he feared for his life, and the best he could do was break his nose and put two cuts on the back of his head? What a pansy!
                              beatus interruptus.

Comment

Originally posted by duper View Post
                                No one should defend Trayvon Martin.
                                That's the simplicity of stand and defend. One side gets off and the other side doesn't exist anymore.
                                Go Gophers!

Comment

Working...
                                X