Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official 2012 Miami Off-Season Thread

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
    As a Buckeye Fan i hope they get this done as well as a Series with BG but if only one series can get done i would rather it be with Miami.
    I imagine most of our fans feel the same way too, but I hope it doesn't have to be a one-or-the-other choice every year.

Comment

It would be a mutually beneficial relationship, Miami gets to keep playing a "name" school at home every season and OSU is looking at 3-4k more in ticket sales whenever we are in Columbus, tis a win win.

Also, what a brutal start to the CCHA season for any team, let alone this inexperienced of a group. Two games at Yost then off to Big Rapids.
      Last edited by MUhawks628; 06-16-2012, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
        It would be a mutually beneficial relationship, Miami gets to keep playing a "name" school at home every season and OSU is looking at 3-4k more in ticket sales whenever we are in Columbus, tis a win win.

Also, what a brutal start to the CCHA season for any team, let alone this inexperienced of a group. Two games at Yost then off to Big Rapids.
        That is a rough start to the conference schedule i wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy....oh wait yes i would if Michigan could get a rough road with a young team.

Comment

Congrats to Sean Kuraly on his invite to the US National Junior Camp. Biggs will also be in attendance, along with Those Who Shan't be Named (Hartman, Sieloff and Murphy).
          Last edited by MUhawks628; 06-18-2012, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Congrats to Sean Kuraly on his invite to the US National Junior Camp. Biggs will also be in attendance, along with Those Who Shan't be Named (Hartman, Sieloff and Murphy).
            bump

Comment

Originally posted by MUnRPI View Post
              bump
              Bump you right back.

The countdown clock on our new (rather ugly) website tell me we have 99 days until some hockey.

Comment

Bump you right back.

The countdown clock on our new (rather ugly) website tell me we have 99 days until some hockey.
                I'll forgive the design as long as this turns out to be true:

"During the 2012-13 season, Miami All-Access will have select live events in high definition available to watch on your computer and the soon-to-be-released iPad application."

Hopefully "select" doesn't just mean "when ESPN3 lets us stream their broadcast to All-Access subscribers."
                Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Comment

Originally posted by RedhawkBandMan View Post
                  high definition
                  Being able to see lines on the field = HD

Comment

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/sports/2...d-next-season/

Official announcement for the outdoor game tomorrow.

Comment

• Re: Official 2012 Miami Off-Season Thread

This pretty much sums up my reaction to the new roster,

*****http://ponysquare.com/file/pic/photo/2012/05/a4851cd3dd4303de69275e769072d514_500.png******

Comment

Originally posted by fellowes View Post
                        This pretty much sums up my reaction to the new roster,
                        Well, there is a tall guy wearing #22. Some things never change.

Comment

http://www.iserlohn-roosters.de/roostersnews/4532

Matt Tomassoni signed a 4 week tryout contract with the Iserlohn Roosters of the Deutsche Eishockey Liga (DEL-top German League). As it turns out Steve Mason's father, Doug Mason, is the team's head coach. Always nice to have connections. Best of luck to him overseas.

Go Roosters?

Beware the google translator of the team's website has some issues.
                          2014-15 NCAA Weekly Pick'em Overall and NCAA Tournament Champion

Love and Honor

Comment

Not sure this has made the thread yet, but Vogelhuber is officially a Blue Jacket. Well.. in the system anyway, he'l play for Springfield. I have faith he will be the answer to all the problems in Columbus. He will be a vital asset for many years to come
                            Scalp On, My Friends

Comment

Originally posted by Sultan Of Scalp View Post
                              Not sure this has made the thread yet, but Vogelhuber is officially a Blue Jacket. Well.. in the system anyway, he'l play for Springfield. I have faith he will be the answer to all the problems in Columbus. He will be a vital asset for many years to come
                              this.

Comment

ONN going off the air August 31. Wonder if we will be able to find a new home for our games.

Also means All Access will in all likelihood become a one camera operation with no replay or zoom. Joy.

Comment

Working...
                                X