• Show
Clear All

• D-1 Recruits 2019-20

Haha, just kidding! Seriously!!

Re: D-1 Recruits 2019-20

Cut the pills in half. Seriously.

Comment

I don't care who you are... that's funny.

Comment

Penn State got a verbal commitment from Erika Walters, a third-grader from North Carolina who plays both offense and defense, and she's supposed to be pretty good at staying inside the lines when she colors. I heard she's good with macaroni art, too, but I haven't been able to find any stats on that yet.
        Click to visit the official team page for Penn State women's hockey: http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/w-...ckey-body.html

Comment

Very funny. If Sophie Rausch isn't on your radar yet, she will be soon... I think she's a couple years older than Erika Walters--maybe your recruiting class for 2017-18 is already set.

http://www.fergusfallsjournal.com/20...-home-tourney/

Comment

Originally posted by PennStateWomensHockey View Post
            Penn State got a verbal commitment from Erika Walters, a third-grader from North Carolina who plays both offense and defense, and she's supposed to be pretty good at staying inside the lines when she colors. I heard she's good with macaroni art, too, but I haven't been able to find any stats on that yet.
            Stays inside the lines when she colors? Sounds like a good blue liner. For creative offensive ability Penn State should look for some players that color outside the lines.

Comment

Frankly, the whole thing sounds made up to me.

Comment

Originally posted by rugrats View Post
                I don't care who you are... that's funny.
                Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by JosephPSchmoe View Post
                  Cut the pills in half. Seriously.
                  I already cut my pills in half! May e I should go back to the whole thing.

Comment

Heard Walters is also a recess monkey bars expert. How could anyone say no to that athleticism?!
                    The greatest game on earth!

Comment

Originally posted by hockey55 View Post
                      Heard Walters is also a recess monkey bars expert. How could anyone say no to that athleticism?!
                      She really isn't that good. Its all hype and politics and rumor is that she's juiced. Her dad is a watering hole buddy of the coach too ya know.
                      Last edited by SlewFoot; 08-27-2012, 08:32 PM.

Comment

I heard Mark Johnson of Wisconsin was evaluating a U10 summer festival last weekend. Frosty one upped him watched the U8's.

Comment

Originally posted by 123kidd View Post
                          I heard Mark Johnson of Wisconsin was evaluating a U10 summer festival last weekend. Frosty one upped him watched the U8's.
                          Big deal...Shannon Miller was seen marching up and down the rows in a maternity ward in Finland!

Comment

Originally posted by Hux View Post
                            Big deal...Shannon Miller was seen marching up and down the rows in a maternity ward in Finland!
                            You're such a freaking liar. It was Switzerland.

Comment

Working...
                            X