College Hockey Blog's "Extremely Early Preaseason Top 5"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hockey Blog's "Extremely Early Preaseason Top 5"

Like they said, it's extremely early, but thought this would be an interesting discussion.

http://thecollegehockeyblog.com/2012/04/09/extremely-early-preseason-top-5/

Who are your Top 5?
    Last edited by mnstate0fhockey; 04-09-2012, 04:14 PM.
    @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
    On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
    High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Re: College Hockey Blog's "Extremely Early Preaseason Top 5"

BC should be preseason #1 and no one else should be ranked. No one will know how to break their trap.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
      BC should be preseason #1 and no one else should be ranked. No one will know how to break their trap.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
      Says the guy who still clearly doesn't understand the concept

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Awesome

Comment

*looks*

*sees Goofers as #1*

Next!

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
            Says the guy who still clearly doesn't understand the concept
            What concept?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              What concept?
              I'm not going to re-hash the stupid argument. I started this thread to talk about next season, and whom everyone sees as early favorites.

Comment

Preseason polls are usually wrong. Having Minnesota number one in such a poll makes me feel less optimistic about next season.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                  I'm not going to re-hash the stupid argument.
                  Stupid argument sounds right to me. Sounds good to not re-hash it.

Comment

Why not pick AIC preseason #1. At least it'll get some extra page views.
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                      Why not pick AIC preseason #1. At least it'll get some extra page views.
                      I didn't write the piece.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        Stupid argument sounds right to me. Sounds good to not re-hash it.
                        If you knew what the argument was, why did you ask? And yes, it was painfully stupid.

Comment

Michigan has the #1 incoming class... Always has. Always will. That means that they should always be the preseason #1.

Boston gets 2 rosters and they just back the one that plays the best. They should be #1.
                          Cornell is unrated or you would know that they are really #1.
                          Michigan Tech now has a new coach AND a skating treadmill. They got half way there last year. Next year...#1 baby!
                          Alabama is the #1 independent team and everyone is scared to let them in a conference because they would dominate.
                          Wisconsin started the Big 10 just so they could get a #1 tied to their team.
                          Minnesota is taking the #1 from the Big 10 and leaving Wisconsin with the 0. Just like their all-time high score in a game.
                          St. Cloud has already won their first NCAA game. Could this be the year they take another!? Huh? What do you mean you have to win 4 in a row to be #1?
                          UND will have everyone on the team doing #1 in an elevator. Does that count?
                          U Conn will move to Hockey Easy and then pull the trifecta of #1s.
                          UNH is ... never mind.
                          Bottom Line: If you deserve to win the national championship then don't worry about who you play, when, and where. Just keep winning.
                          Exception: You are right about the refs. They, no doubt, have it in for <insert your team name here>!

Comment

Gophers are too high.

Comment

North Dakota will lose their top 2 scorers and #1 Goal tender. They don't belong in the top 5.
                              "My greatest achievement."
                              Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Working...
                              X