2012-2013 schedules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2012-2013 schedules

Some information from our friends in the Badger State: http://www.buckys5thquarter.com/2012...12-13-schedule

Comment

At this point, I'd say it's a safe assumption, using the law of disjunctive inference (for those that don't understand, math), that Alaska will play at Denver on March 8th-9th, as it's the only logical open weekend in common, and everyone else is already playing then.

There are a few too many open weekends to fill in the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Good to know.

Although you probably don't have dates yet, would you be able to find out who is in your cluster this year? I already have "big brother" as one of them, do you know the other three?
        I don't see anything officially out yet, but I don't believe we really operate under clusters anymore since we went to 11 teams. The only thing I do know is that "traditional rivals" play 4 league-counted games. The interesting thing is the two home-and-homes in our tentative schedule for the upcoming season. The league went away from those too.

Comment

Originally posted by owslachief View Post
          I don't see anything officially out yet, but I don't believe we really operate under clusters anymore since we went to 11 teams. The only thing I do know is that "traditional rivals" play 4 league-counted games. The interesting thing is the two home-and-homes in our tentative schedule for the upcoming season. The league went away from those too.
          Perhaps I should rephrase. Given your league has 28 conference games and 10 league opponents, that means you'd have to play 4 games against 4 teams, and 2 games against the other 6. We know one of those 4 teams where you'll be playing 4 games, do you know the other three?

Comment

Perhaps I should rephrase. Given your league has 28 conference games and 10 league opponents, that means you'd have to play 4 games against 4 teams, and 2 games against the other 6. We know one of those 4 teams where you'll be playing 4 games, do you know the other three?
            Thanks for clarifying. One of our bloggers has us playing 4 vs. Bowling Green. I don't have the 2 others, although I am going to assume they come from the following 4 teams: Notre Dame, Western Michigan, Ferris State and Miami.

Comment

I've seen a few Penn State mentions... Anyone have an idea of what their schedule will look like?
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                I've seen a few Penn State mentions... Anyone have an idea of what their schedule will look like?
                Mostly L's
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                  Mostly L's
                  Who is going to be the infamous W numero uno though
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                    Who is going to be the infamous W numero uno though
                    RIT mayhaps?

Comment

• Re: 2012-2013 schedules

I won't put it on the schedule since this is just a random thought, but given the number of expected NC games remaining, I wonder if Denver / BU will be a two-game series, with one of the two being the Hall of Fame game?

Comment

Toothpaste has a schedule: http://gogatehockey.blogspot.com/201...-captains.html

Comment

On the doc, you have BU playing at QU in the BU column, but no mention of BU at all in QU's column. Which is true?
                          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                            On the doc, you have BU playing at QU in the BU column, but no mention of BU at all in QU's column. Which is true?
                            That isn't true at all, since Q-Pac is playing Colgate in a non-conference game at a neutral site on that day. I don't know who put that in there... EDIT: Google Docs has been buggy as of late, shifting the spreadsheet a bit after copies and pastes. I think it shifted when the dude went to put Q-Pac under Colgate's name, it ended up under BU for some reason, and didn't proofread. In any case, it's fixed.

I still wouldn't be surprised if you playing Denver is a two-game series, with one of them being the Hall of Fame game. Otherwise, your NC tally is full.
                            Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 04-20-2012, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Rumours on the Round Table: http://www.letsgotech.com/roundtable...12-13-Schedule

If they do have RIT/Niagara, they would probably play Niagara Friday and it'd be on the same weekend where Colgate is playing RIT. Bowling Green is a no, though, since they're full.

Comment

Looking at their schedule, I guess Cornell has left the ECAC.

Comment

Working...
                                X