Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2012-2013 schedules

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
    Im disappointed that ohio state wont get a chance to expand on there 2 game winning streak at Yost next season. I will miss not watching a game in that historic place.
    Seriously? One year you don't get to go (for the last time ever), and it sucks for you? You know - the CCHA and WCHA should make the Big 10 schools travel to every conference opponent one last time next year since most of these places won't see them at home after that. And I'm supposed to feel bad that an OSU fan only gets UMich at home this year... Right...
    Current NCAA D-I rinks I've been to:

AHA:
    B1G: UMich, MSU, UMinn, Notre Dame, OSU, UWisc
    CCHA: BSU, BG, FSU, LSSU, MSU, MTU, NMU
    ECAC:
    HEA: UMass
    NCHC: Miami, UMD, UND, SCSU, WMU
    Independant: ASU

Inactive: UAH, ASU, BSU, UMD, UND, NMU, Notre Dame

Comment

Originally posted by moose97 View Post
      Seriously? One year you don't get to go (for the last time ever), and it sucks for you? You know - the CCHA and WCHA should make the Big 10 schools travel to every conference opponent one last time next year since most of these places won't see them at home after that. And I'm supposed to feel bad that an OSU fan only gets UMich at home this year... Right...
      Wow dont get your shorts in a bunch. Yea Ohio state will visit yost each year after but i like going to that place and will miss it next year.

Comment

Wow dont get your shorts in a bunch. Yea Ohio state will visit yost each year after but i like going to that place and will miss it next year.
        Are you a masochist?

Comment

You know - the CCHA ... should make the Big 10 schools travel to every conference opponent one last time next year since most of these places won't see them at home after that.
          If redwings8831's scheduling is correct, it's happening (sorta). Ferris is in Michigan's cluster this year, and trips look to be to NMU and LSSU. Bowling Green is shown as both games being on the road, but one could hope that one of those turns into a home game.

BGSU also shows a home/home split with Michigan State, home series against tOSU, Notre Dame, and Western (all schools leaving)
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

And there you go. My biggest issue with B1G and NCHC fans is the whole, "who cares about '13-'14 - we'll be alright," with no regard to those "left behind." You know what - the nWCHA is plenty of reason to get your shorts in a bunch, even if there are more answers than the first few months, there are still a lot of folks wondering if hockey will ever be okay, let alone the same, as it has been since, well, forever. So forgive me for not having any sympathy when the biggest complaint an OSU fan can come up with is not playing UMich 4 times next year, while, say, BGSU or FSU or BSU fans are more worried about if their team can last another couple years without folding.

AHA:
            ECAC:

Comment

Love this thankyou FlagDude, I will contribute what I can when I can.
              Arenas Attended
              Matthews Arena
              Agganis Arena
              Tsongas Arena
              Lawler Arena
              Schneider Arena
              Mullins Center
              TD Banknorth Garden
              Conte Forum
              Whittemore Center
              Gutterson Fieldhouse
              Alfond Arena
              Compton Family Ice Arena

Comment

And there you go. My biggest issue with B1G and NCHC fans is the whole, "who cares about '13-'14 - we'll be alright," with no regard to those "left behind." You know what - the nWCHA is plenty of reason to get your shorts in a bunch, even if there are more answers than the first few months, there are still a lot of folks wondering if hockey will ever be okay, let alone the same, as it has been since, well, forever. So forgive me for not having any sympathy when the biggest complaint an OSU fan can come up with is not playing UMich 4 times next year, while, say, BGSU or FSU or BSU fans are more worried about if their team can last another couple years without folding.
                That is where you have me wrong i do care about the rest of the programs and wish them well. One of the reasons i didnt want all this moving around is because of programs like BG and the small schools not being able to stay afloat. Am i excited about playing Minnesota and Wisconsin every year you bet but i am going to miss games against BG, Western, Ferris and the other CCHA schools that ohio state wont be playing against anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by NUMcNeely View Post
                  Love this thankyou FlagDude, I will contribute what I can when I can.
                  You're welcome, and thank you for any information that you contribute in the future, even if it's just one game or even location that I don't already have.

Comment

Schedules are here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...GRVBNN0E#gid=0

Teams with a full complement of games, minus exhibitions (thus far):

ECAC:
                    Brown
                    Cornell (we know who and where, just not when)
                    Yale
                    RPI (could change)
                    St. Lawrence

Hockey East:
                    UMASS (we know who, just not when and where)

CCHA:
                    Alaska _airbanks (we know who, just not when and where)
                    Bowling Green

WCHA:
                    Alaska Anchorage (we know who and where, just not when)
                    Colorado College
                    Minnesota Duluth
                    North Dakota
                    St. Cloud State (we know who and where, just not when, but it could change)[/QUOTE]

Comment

That is where you have me wrong i do care about the rest of the programs and wish them well. One of the reasons i didnt want all this moving around is because of programs like BG and the small schools not being able to stay afloat. Am i excited about playing Minnesota and Wisconsin every year you bet but i am going to miss games against BG, Western, Ferris and the other CCHA schools that ohio state wont be playing against anymore.
                      And that very well may be true. However, on the anonymous internet, a simple comment lamenting how OSU won't be playing UMich 4 times next year, when all the nWCHA teams are concerned about their long term survival, and having said schools visit their building, oh, say, ever again, comes across exactly how fans of those teams view B1G and NCHC fans - like all they care about is themselves.

AHA:
                      ECAC:

Comment

And that very well may be true. However, on the anonymous internet, a simple comment lamenting how OSU won't be playing UMich 4 times next year, when all the nWCHA teams are concerned about their long term survival, and having said schools visit their building, oh, say, ever again, comes across exactly how fans of those teams view B1G and NCHC fans - like all they care about is themselves.
                        Well im sorry that comment offended you and caring just about ohio state is far from the truth for me.

Comment

This was posted on the LSSU offseason thread a few weekends back:

Home: Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, NMU, Miami, Alaska, Ferris
                          Road: Bowling Green, Western Michigan, Notre Dame, NMU, Miami, Alaska, Ferris
                          Non-Conference: UAH (Home) Union (Home) Bemidji (Road)

Comment

Originally posted by Laker Dude View Post
                            This was posted on the LSSU offseason thread a few weekends back:

Home: Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, NMU, Miami, Alaska, Ferris
                            Road: Bowling Green, Western Michigan, Notre Dame, NMU, Miami, Alaska, Ferris
                            Non-Conference: UAH (Home) Union (Home) Bemidji (Road)
                            Lakers should have one more non conference series since they go to Alaska this year. Also I don't know for sure if they even play Union.
                            LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Please remember, folks, that (Al) signifies an exemption. You don't get the exemption if you play them in the Lower 48.

Also, if people want to insert more information (such as where a neutral site game specifically is, a weird start time, etc.), I would recommend adding a comment to the relevant cell, that way we can have more information.
                              Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 04-14-2012, 09:47 AM.

Comment

RIT will have two international exemption games: Simon Fraser and University of British Columbia. I do not know the dates.

Comment

Working...
                                X