Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012-2013 schedules

Originally posted by OSUfan84 View Post
    Does anyone know when Ohio State will release it's schedule?
    I have no idea if they will release "it is" schedule (gic), but there isn't a very clear pattern as to when Ohio State releases its schedule. In 2008, it was August. I think there was another year when they did so in June.
    Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 04-30-2012, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Merrimack's schedule released (34 of 36 games anyway).
      Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
      2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
      2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
      2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
      2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Very preliminary for Northeastern: http://huskyhockey.wordpress.com/20122013-schedule/ (then again, I think they took from the info we already have)
        Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 05-02-2012, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
          Merrimack's schedule released (34 of 36 games anyway).
          35 of 37, actually. However, I noticed that you play UMASS (Amherst) at home 3 times. I assume this is a misprint?

Also, mar7967, this has a few Atlantic games, so you'll want to update your schedule.
          Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 05-02-2012, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            35 of 37, actually. However, I noticed that you play UMASS (Amherst) at home 3 times. I assume this is a misprint?

Also, mar7967, this has a few Atlantic games, so you'll want to update your schedule.
            Done, Thanks!
            Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
            College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
            Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
            Men's Frozen Four 2010
            Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
            Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

Dartmouth will take on Division III Norwich on Friday, Oct. 26 at 7 p.m. in an exhibition game at Thompson Arena for the second straight year.
              The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
              "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
              GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
              GO LAKERS!!!
              GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
              Oswego State '09

Comment

DU official schedule

http://www.denverpioneers.com/SportS...&Q_SEASON=2012
                DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
                  That will also complete Cornell's schedule (minus any exhibitions they play). The WCHA conference schedule is also complete.

Comment

AHA posted their composite schedule: http://www.atlantichockeyonline.com/schedules/2012-13

I haven't had time to actually look at it yet though.

Edit: looks like more weekday games than last year, a lot of teams are playing NC opponents that they didn't play last year also. Looks good.
                    Last edited by mar7967; 05-04-2012, 10:08 AM.
                    Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
                    College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
                    Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
                    Men's Frozen Four 2010
                    Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
                    Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by mar7967 View Post
                      AHA posted their composite schedule: http://www.atlantichockeyonline.com/schedules/2012-13

I haven't had time to actually look at it yet though.

Edit: looks like more weekday games than last year, a lot of teams are playing NC opponents that they didn't play last year also. Looks good.
                      Notable comments from October-December:
                      Robert Morris Tourney got scrapped.
                      Mariucci Classic is listed as 12/29-30, not 12/28-29. Air Force is the 4th team.
                      Canisius-Clarkson series is now 11/3-4, not 11/2-3.
                      Holy f* there are a lot of weekday games. One of the East pod schools is going to set a record for most weekends with two different opponents (disregarding the ECAC, of course).

On that note, screw Canisius. Seriously, get a rink. It shouldn't be that hard to get one. Heck, Pegula is trying to give you one. Just take it! I mean, I love that you play in a rink about three minutes from my apartment, but I would much rather you got a real rink of your own and stop screwing up everyone's schedule.
                      Last edited by burgie12; 05-04-2012, 10:34 AM.
                      Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

I didn't want to change the schedule, in case I'm wrong; it looks like Clarkson's schedule is complete? I see 12 NC games, but there are still 2 NC's at the bottom. I think those need to go away (and the schedule's even worse than last year - 7 AHA, SLU, 2 CC, and 2 UML )
                        Not a real doctor, nor do I play one on TV!
                        Clarkson 1990

Comment

Originally posted by drshoen View Post
                          I didn't want to change the schedule, in case I'm wrong; it looks like Clarkson's schedule is complete? I see 12 NC games, but there are still 2 NC's at the bottom. I think those need to go away (and the schedule's even worse than last year - 7 AHA, SLU, 2 CC, and 2 UML )
                          I can't see it from my current location, but I'll double check when I get home (including adding the AHA schedule and Denver if someone hasn't beaten me to it). Does the total say 34?

Comment

I can't see it from my current location, but I'll double check when I get home (including adding the AHA schedule and Denver if someone hasn't beaten me to it). Does the total say 34?
                            It does. The problem was that I added all of the AHA games to the schedule, but hadn't yet fixed the "Unknown Dates". I also indicated that the WMU-UA_ series will be in Alaska based on math.
                            Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
                              It does. The problem was that I added all of the AHA games to the schedule, but hadn't yet fixed the "Unknown Dates". I also indicated that the WMU-UA_ series will be in Alaska based on math.
                              Alright. Thanks for getting all of that info in there in my absence (assuming you have done so).

Comment

Alright. Thanks for getting all of that info in there in my absence (assuming you have done so).
                                Looks good; well done, Burgie.

Thanks for maintaining this schedule, FlagDUDE.
                                Last edited by Snively65; 05-04-2012, 11:36 PM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

Working...
                                X