Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge: What are you looking forward to in the offseason?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
    Actually I asked several people. So it's probably just me.

It's not a big deal. Not like the tickets were expensive.
    I'd be able to make it of the game were later, 3 just doesn't work for me today, unfortunately.

Mornin' all! Hope everyone has a good start to the week!
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: What are you looking forward to in the offseason?

I must say I'm a fan of this "dubbed step" the young rapscallions are listening to.
      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Spending the day at Siesta Key beach, drinking alcohol and soaking up sun. Ranked #1 beach in the US, easy to see why. Enjoy your day, I know I'm enjoying mine!!

Comment

A lot of information was thrown at us today. Now we start getting more into the fun stuff.
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Rough day... A problem of mine is flaring up pretty bad and in 20 minutes when I get home I will be told that my grandmother died.... So I'm waiting for a chicken parm sub.
            BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
            Skating Friar Jersey
            AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
            UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
            Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

bummer. Hang in there Patman

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                bummer. Hang in there Patman
                hanging in there... mmm... chicken parm sub... my parents were going to come down here this weekend. I'm hoping, personally, that the "viewing" is Friday... my parents will still come down here... I think it'd do my mother to get away... she's been dealing with this for nearly 20 years between my grandfather's strokes and all the rest. Its been a real burden on her and I hope this frees up her time to do better things in life. On the other hand, its helped my mom work through some things from earlier in her life and issues she's had with her.

-----

With any luck the "viewing" (as much as one can view an urn) will be friday or so... mom and dad were going to come down this weekend, and I'd still like them to so that some heads can clear. That and my mother bought a pot and pan set for me.
                Last edited by Patman; 04-09-2012, 08:24 PM.
                BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                Skating Friar Jersey
                AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                  Rough day... A problem of mine is flaring up pretty bad and in 20 minutes when I get home I will be told that my grandmother died.... So I'm waiting for a chicken parm sub.
                  Yikes. Good luck Patman.

MNS - forking genius.

MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                    hanging in there... mmm... chicken parm sub... my parents were going to come down here this weekend. I'm hoping, personally, that the "viewing" is Friday... my parents will still come down here... I think it'd do my mother to get away... she's been dealing with this for nearly 20 years between my grandfather's strokes and all the rest. Its been a real burden on her and I hope this frees up her time to do better things in life. On the other hand, its helped my mom work through some things from earlier in her life and issues she's had with her.

-----

With any luck the "viewing" (as much as one can view an urn) will be friday or so... mom and dad were going to come down this weekend, and I'd still like them to so that some heads can clear. That and my mother bought a pot and pan set for me.
                    Hope things get better, Patman.
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: What are you looking forward to in the offseason?

Well, the game was fun, even though the Twins suck something fierce. We had a good time, wandering around the ballpark, and after a few innings we found a place to sit that was out of the wind and in the sun, so it was quite comfortable. Went and got dinner afterward, and overall a good afternoon.....oh ****, this was technically a date, wasn't it?

Hope everything works out for you Patman, despite the tough situation.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Golden Corral for a late dinner. Food. Coma.

Sorry about your loss, Patman It's never easy no matter how long you've had to prepare.

Comment

Sorry to hear Patman.
                          Originally posted by Skeeterman
                          Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                          "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Bummer Patman, sorry to hear.

Golden Corral? Ewwww....

How long does it take to get used to bifocals? Anyone? Goldy?

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                            And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                            Twenty red lights in his honor
                            Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

So forgot to mention something. On the way back from Moroney today I-44 was backed up to I-40 where it bottlenecked to a single lane because of an accident. As we drove past we saw the accident. A pickup was on the hood of a minivan. And by "on the hood of a minivan" I mean the rear wheels were on the roof of the minivan and the front fender was on the ground in front of it.

MNS - forking genius.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Thinking of you, Patman.
                                AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Working...
                                X