Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge: What are you looking forward to in the offseason?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: What are you looking forward to in the offseason?

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I also developed a new drink last night. Which Brent and I have named The Journey, only because a Journey song was playing at the time when I made it. No one would believe that it would taste good after just hearing the ingredients, but somehow, it worked. Brent told me to mix him something since I was at the bar, so I just starting pouring stuff together, and out came this drink.
    Do you remember what was in it?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
      Do you remember what was in it?
      1/4 American Honey, 1/4 Ketel One, 1/4 Sailor Jerry, 1/4 Schweps Lemon Sour, and 3 dashes of bitters, garnished with a cherry.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Happy Easter, Lodge.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

1/4 American Honey, 1/4 Ketel One, 1/4 Sailor Jerry, 1/4 Schweps Lemon Sour, and 3 dashes of bitters, garnished with a cherry.
          I didn't actually want to know, I just wondered if you remembered it.

Sounds like a waste of good Ketel One to me.

Comment

Well, that was a resounding success. Redneck Beer Darts, for the win.

Damm St. Cloud fans and their not being about to hold their alcohol.

Thanks to all the lodge people that came over, hopefully everyone had a good time.
            That St. Cloud fan kept the alcohol down. Nothing back tracked.
            Originally posted by Skeeterman
            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

The Masters might be the greatest sporting that there is. I absolutely love it.

Yeah, I think a lower quality vodka should be used, but the Ketel was sitting on the bar, so that's what I used.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                That St. Cloud fan kept the alcohol down. Nothing back tracked.
                I done already warned you with words, woman.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I done already warned you with words, woman.
                  Don't call me woman.
                  Originally posted by Skeeterman
                  Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                  "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                    Don't call me woman.
                    She's got a point. I don't know that I'd call her a woman either...

Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Good point, MNS.

I can't believe what I just saw.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                        WHere's RFAlph!

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!! happy passover/easter!!
                        See post 11.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good point, MNS.

I can't believe what I just saw.
                          Absolutely unbelievable.
                          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                            Absolutely unbelievable.
                            Is it just me, or have there been a lot of putts falling short today?

2 aces and a double eagle...pretty amazing day so far.
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                              Is it just me, or have there been a lot of putts falling short today?

2 aces and a double eagle...pretty amazing day so far.
                              And there was just nearly another ace on 16.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

It was tasty, indeed. Obviously quite strong, but very smooth. It's a sipper drink, to be sure. The actual request by me was, "bbdl, make me something. Mix whatever you want, but it better be good. Have fun. You know what I do and don't like."

The day was quite the success, especially after the rain went away. Also it turns out I'm pretty decent at beer darts. Top-holed and bottom-holed people.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X