Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge: What are you looking forward to in the offseason?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: What are you looking forward to in the offseason?

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    My work laptop is dead after a new hard drive. I get in yest and there is a different laptop on my little desk. I think, "phew!" Not so fast. I can't get on it. I need to use the laptop they run for the EKG- I can't read messages, documents, labs. I can't prescribe and they keep needing to borrow it to do an EKG. Are you freaking kidding me? I am the one who is generating the income folks! Can't do that without the tool I need to do so. I HATE COMPUTERIZED RECORDS!!

My laptop is in the computer hosp. They had it all weekend and it worked fine until they tried to shut it off when it black screened, restarted, blue screened and froze. It is dead Jim.

Good on you!

GOOD MORING EVERYONE!! wednesday.

Lil is 16 today. Just got a text. He was supposed to throw the Jav and run the 1 mile- his 2 favorite things. Now he is running the 2 and the 1. NO Jav. Happy Birthday to him. He will be sad about that.
    Happy 16th Birthday lil!

Good morning, Lodge!
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Good Morning Lodge.

Happy Birthday Lil'!

Comment

Happy Birthday L'il!
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
          I despise jobs where you are responsible for things but have none of the authority or resources you'd need to get things done. I'm starting to regret not taking job offer..this would have been my first week.

Happy bday Lil!

I'm busy planning a big b-day party...I turn 30 next week.
          Shouldn't the Boyfriend and other associates within the AA area be planning the birthday party for you, to promote maximum Shenanigans for the 30th???

Happy Birthday Lil!!
          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Happy birthday lil!

History will be made! Get your beards ready, it's playoff time!!!!
            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

My beard is always ready, playoffs or not.

Just got an e-mail from a recruiter about a position I'd be ideal for. Unfortunately it would require relocation to the Worst State Ever, so no.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                My beard is always ready, playoffs or not.

Just got an e-mail from a recruiter about a position I'd be ideal for. Unfortunately it would require relocation to the Worst State Ever, so no.
                Iowa?

I have decided to leave grad school at the end of the semester and move back to Minneapolis.

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
                  Iowa?

I have decided to leave grad school at the end of the semester and move back to Minneapolis.
                  Sconny, Iowa is second.

Good choice.

Comment

Mornin', teh Loj.

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                    The coach for my son's soccer team (6 year olds) is out of town for spring break... tonight at practice he asked for any parent volunteers who could fill in for him while he is gone. I think everyone took a step back but me. **Gulp** Should be interesting!
                    Good luck!

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                    Lil is 16 today. Just got a text.
                    You needed a text to remind you?!? Happy bday to the 16yr old.
                    Bugs Bunny - 96
                    Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

I am curious. What does a 16 year old request for their birthday?

Little g turns 6 in about a month. He is asking for an iPad, Legos and he wants to have a party with some of his friends from school.

FWIW......little g was working on the computer last night typing up a letter he wants to send to a couple of his friends at school regarding his bday. I may post it later. Good stuff.
                      Last edited by gmann; 04-11-2012, 12:15 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
                        Southern Comfort and rolling papers.
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by gmann View Post
                          I pretty much requested unlimited miles and gas for the day to go driving as soon as I got my permit Think I put on like 200 miles or something that first day, drove all over Northern NY.

Back in the north country. Saw snow in the Green Mts in Vermont flying into Btown. Eck. Not a fan, I want to go back to Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
                            Iowa?

Look forward to having you back up here. Good Luck!
                            Originally posted by Skeeterman
                            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                              I pretty much requested unlimited miles and gas for the day to go driving as soon as I got my permit Think I put on like 200 miles or something that first day, drove all over Northern NY.

Back in the north country. Saw snow in the Green Mts in Vermont flying into Btown. Eck. Not a fan, I want to go back to Florida.
                              I did something similar, but it was the week before I started college, and pretty much circumnavigated the state (with a few "cuts" in I-88 and I-390, though I did shuffle off to Buffalo). I think it was around 850 miles or so.

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post

Little g turns 6 in about a month. He is asking for an iPad, Legos and he wants to have a party with some of his friends from school.

FWIW......little g was working on the computer last night typing up a letter he wants to send to a couple of his friends at school regarding his bday. I may post it later. Good stuff.
                                Money. He needs it to pay for Driver's ed and insurance and gas and maint. He felt very flush (always had >100 in the wallet) now he has that and it seems like a drop in the bucket )

Comment

Working...
                                X