Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge: What are you looking forward to in the offseason?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: What are you looking forward to in the offseason?

Originally posted by gmann View Post
    Reminds me of a scene from Stripes in which the character played by John Candy is "teaching" someone how to play poker.
    wasn't like that at all. right from the start...

joe- how do you play?
    me- you try to take the other guys' money
    joe- what cards are highest?
    me- i'll show you, but that doesn't always matter.

we learned to not shake our head when we get crap.
    we learned to check
    we learned to hold our cards so the other guy can't see the reflection in our glasses
    we learned to muck
    we learned to smack our brother when he sits over our shoulder and shakes HIS head too
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Gonna need a refill for pointing out the truth. Love you too, Foxy Woxy.
      Done. Again.

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
      The coach for my son's soccer team (6 year olds) is out of town for spring break... tonight at practice he asked for any parent volunteers who could fill in for him while he is gone. I think everyone took a step back but me. **Gulp** Should be interesting!
      Have fun with that!
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Well, picked up a case of beer with the Playoffs starting tomorrow. Man am I excited.
        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
          Northeast Regional:
          West Regional: 2015, 2021
          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Morning, flying out in an hour, getting to Burlington by 1pm, then driving home and hopefully getting 9 holes in if I'm lucky. Not ready to leave Florida, but I'll be back here as soon as I'm off work again.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                My work computer's hard drive crashed today. That was fun...
                My work laptop is dead after a new hard drive. I get in yest and there is a different laptop on my little desk. I think, "phew!" Not so fast. I can't get on it. I need to use the laptop they run for the EKG- I can't read messages, documents, labs. I can't prescribe and they keep needing to borrow it to do an EKG. Are you freaking kidding me? I am the one who is generating the income folks! Can't do that without the tool I need to do so. I HATE COMPUTERIZED RECORDS!!

My laptop is in the computer hosp. They had it all weekend and it worked fine until they tried to shut it off when it black screened, restarted, blue screened and froze. It is dead Jim.

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                The coach for my son's soccer team (6 year olds) is out of town for spring break... tonight at practice he asked for any parent volunteers who could fill in for him while he is gone. I think everyone took a step back but me. **Gulp** Should be interesting!
                Good on you!

GOOD MORING EVERYONE!! wednesday.

Lil is 16 today. Just got a text. He was supposed to throw the Jav and run the 1 mile- his 2 favorite things. Now he is running the 2 and the 1. NO Jav. Happy Birthday to him. He will be sad about that.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                  My work laptop is dead after a new hard drive. I get in yest and there is a different laptop on my little desk. I think, "phew!" Not so fast. I can't get on it. I need to use the laptop they run for the EKG- I can't read messages, documents, labs. I can't prescribe and they keep needing to borrow it to do an EKG. Are you freaking kidding me? I am the one who is generating the income folks! Can't do that without the tool I need to do so. I HATE COMPUTERIZED RECORDS!!

My laptop is in the computer hosp. They had it all weekend and it worked fine until they tried to shut it off when it black screened, restarted, blue screened and froze. It is dead Jim.

Good on you!

GOOD MORING EVERYONE!! wednesday.

Lil is 16 today. Just got a text. He was supposed to throw the Jav and run the 1 mile- his 2 favorite things. Now he is running the 2 and the 1. NO Jav. Happy Birthday to him. He will be sad about that.
                  16?! Happy Birthday, Lil!!!
                  Always a Wildcat...
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Good morning Lodge.

Happy Birthday Lil!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                      Happy B-Day Lil!

My son is sooo bummed they don't have jav for boys in his age. He does discus and shot and thinks he'll make the A team this season based on first throwing practice. 'Course the "giant" (kid's dad's word) on his team is still in Hawaii for break (kid is 6-5" and 300 in 8th grade ). Jr is not big but he does the most weight on the squats in his age group and has pretty good form - coach thought he practiced over winter - not.
                      Last edited by goldy_331; 04-11-2012, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!

Happy 16th Birthday Lil'!
                        Originally posted by Skeeterman
                        Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                        "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

I cannot tell you how exciting about the ATIS is...

Happy Birthday lil!!!!
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I despise jobs where you are responsible for things but have none of the authority or resources you'd need to get things done. I'm starting to regret not taking job offer..this would have been my first week.

Happy bday Lil!

I'm busy planning a big b-day party...I turn 30 next week.
                            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                            7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Happy birthday, Lil!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Lil!
                                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                                2023 National Champions
                                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                                Northeast Regional:
                                West Regional: 2015, 2021
                                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X