Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge: What are you looking forward to in the offseason?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: What are you looking forward to in the offseason?

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    . Why do you bike in the dark? I have always wondered.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!! moanin' monday
    This time of the year I wonder myself. In the summer it is in order to get most of the ride done before the heat gets oppressive.

BTW, I didn't leave yesterday until about two hours after that post.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
      Originally posted by Skeeterman
      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
        Morning.

Not that anyone would want it, but I still have 1 ticket for todays Home Opener of the Twins (vs Angels). 3 pm.

Goldy I know you don't have anything to do!
        I have 2 tickets for the Twins today. I figured that I may as well go to this game, since its the closest they'll be to first place all year.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          I have 2 tickets for the Twins today. I figured that I may as well go to this game, since its the closest they'll be to first place all year.
          Mine are first row upper deck on 1B side. But I probably won't sit there since its gonna be cold.
          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Mine are first row upper deck on 1B side. But I probably won't sit there since its gonna be cold.
            I just bought standing room, so I can wander around, and they're cheaper.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I just bought standing room, so I can wander around, and they're cheaper.
              Are you pre-gaming any? I haven't decided what time to leave work yet.
              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Are you pre-gaming any? I haven't decided what time to leave work yet.
                No, I don't want to leave work any earlier than I have to. I'm planning on leaving here a little after 2, picking up someone at 2:30, and getting to the game right before it starts.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Goldy I know you don't have anything to do!
                  I need to pick my kid up after track practice at 4 PM. And I need to stay warm.

I admit I was thinking about it, but decided against it. Jr also has a hockey scrimmage at 7 in Eden Prairie and we need to eat in between. Just too tight to fit in a Twins game in the cold.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                    I need to pick my kid up after track practice at 4 PM. And I need to stay warm.

I admit I was thinking about it, but decided against it. Jr also has a hockey scrimmage at 7 in Eden Prairie and we need to eat in between. Just too tight to fit in a Twins game in the cold.
                    Its not going to be hot out, but it isn't like it will be freezing. It should be about 50 degrees and sunny at game time, which isn't bad considering it is still early April in Minnesota.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Its not going to be hot out, but it isn't like it will be freezing. It should be about 50 degrees and sunny at game time, which isn't bad considering it is still early April in Minnesota.
                      Yea, but you gotta remember he's like 85 years old.
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Good morning, Lodge. Coffee is on.
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Yea, but you gotta remember he's like 85 years old.
                          You should have done a better job recruiting someone to go with you. Why are you still looking for someone the day of the game? Is the Twins home opener really that bad of a ticket? Seriously, even when they suck, the home opener is a big deal.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

With a wind chill around 40 and dropping. Not a frost warning tonight, a freeze warning for the metro.

Comment

You should have done a better job recruiting someone to go with you. Why are you still looking for someone the day of the game? Is the Twins home opener really that bad of a ticket? Seriously, even when they suck, the home opener is a big deal.
                              Actually I asked several people. So it's probably just me.

It's not a big deal. Not like the tickets were expensive.
                              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Actually I asked several people. So it's probably just me.

It's not a big deal. Not like the tickets were expensive.
                                You might be able to get a few bucks for it on the street.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X