Boston College Off-Season Thread: 2012 National Champions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    ****, wasn't at the clincher, but I don't remember it looking like that. Pretty snazzy.
    Seriously. If you showed this picture to someone who didn't know anything about college hockey, they'd think the RS Hockey East Trophy is the NC trophy
    I assure you, ladies and gentlemen, no matter what the others promise to do... when it comes to the showdown, they won't be there

EAGLE HOCKEY

1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

“I want to be like them.” -Scott Sandelin

Comment

• Re: Boston College Off-Season Thread: 2012 National Champions

I wonder if the players each got to have some time with the trophies .......pretty cool if they did

Comment

Is there a reason why BC and Bowling Green don't schedule a game, given Jerry York's ties to both schools?
        Chris V
        Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

Here's BC recruit's final Central Scouting 2012 North American draft rankings:

Michael Matheson #30
          Chris Calnan #69
          Frank Vatrano #88
          Travis Jeke # 184

Noticed a few BU guys too (if they actually show up ):

Sam Kurker #36
          Rober Baillargeon #50
          Matt Grzelcyk #177
          Last edited by carltonbarrett; 04-09-2012, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Kurker isn't going to BU
            Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

That was the rumor, has he "officially" de-committed? Can't say I'd blame him

Comment

So are Hayes/Alber really leaving, or was that a Twitter prank?
                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                  That was the rumor, has he "officially" de-committed? Can't say I'd blame him
                  word is he wants to come play next year, BU doesnt have a scholarship until '13. original plan was for him to come in '13, but now he wants to play now.
                  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                    word is he wants to come play next year, BU doesnt have a scholarship until '13. original plan was for him to come in '13, but now he wants to play now.
                    What about Coyle's scholarship? Nicastro's?

Comment

Doubt BC has any room for him either, though I do know they are holding a schollie for Alexander Kerfoot of the BCHL who is supposed to be the second coming of Ben Eaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
                        What about Coyle's scholarship? Nicastro's?
                        seems they're all taken up
                        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Just read on EA that bill arnold told everyone to "relax" on twitter in regard to hayes. As for alber, why in the world would he leave?

Comment

I think both Hayes and Straight are going to have real breakout seasons next year, though one could argue that Hayes already had his breakout year this season with 28 points.

Comment

We're gonna need more goals from hayes. He needs to be a little more selfish and shoot the puck more. No doubt this was a decent/solid year for him though. Just needs to be a little more aggressive/assertive IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                                We're gonna need more goals from hayes. He needs to be a little more selfish and shoot the puck more. No doubt this was a decent/solid year for him though. Just needs to be a little more aggressive/assertive IMO.
                                Couldn't agree more, as he's got a wicked wrist shot, but just doesn't seem to use it much. I could easily see him scoring 12-15 goals next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X