Transfers for 2012-13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Transfers for 2012-13

Niagara sophomore d-man Chelsea Witwicke is transferring to Lindenwood. She will be transferring in as a junior.

Comment

This was posted on another thread, here are two more transfers from Niagara:
      Delaney Middlebrook D Fr -> RPI
      Kalli Funk F Fr -> St. Cloud University
      ______// o \\______

Comment

hurstfan87

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Join Date Dec 2010
        Location Erie, PA
        Posts 99 Re: D1 Commitments 2012-2013
        2 players will be leaving Mercyhurst Hailey Browne and Jess Christofferson

Seems like MU has girls coming and going. What's up? I'm familiar with Jess great kid, great work ethic. Seems odd for her to leave as a Senior.
        Last edited by WCHFan; 04-27-2012, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SlewFoot View Post
          When are transfers official? I know of several girls that are transferring but I'm not sure it is appropriate to post until they are attending their new school. Its one thing to post transfers of Niagra girls since Niagra isn't going to sponsor hockey anymore but I wonder about the appropriateness of posting names of girls if they can change their mind.

As far as the other UCONN girl that someone else alluded to, it is my understanding that she announced that she was leaving the team, giving up hockey and returning home to go to college. I don't think that's the kind of transfer you are looking for on this site.
          Though I am not at liberty to reveal any specifics, I understand there are several transfers of players out of UCONN occurring, as well as multiple transfers from Niagara to UCONN

Comment

Originally posted by WCHFan View Post
            Jocie Slattery from UConn to Lindenwood
            In addition to the above, Lindenwood's website also just announced Chelsea Witwicke (D So) transferring from Niagara.

Comment

Looks like Niagra getting axed has really helped Lindenwood!

Comment

totally agree
                Originally posted by canadahockey26 View Post
                Looks like Niagra getting axed has really helped Lindenwood!

Comment

Heard a rumor that a Gopher is transferring to BSU?? Anyone else hear this? Brooky? was told she is from Minnesota.

Comment

Heard a rumor that a Gopher is transferring to BSU?? Anyone else hear this? Brooky? was told she is from Minnesota.
                    Didn't know about that but I heard a Syracuse D is heading back home to the Gophers. I heard that a Syracuse Forward is heading to Mankato too.

Comment

I hope it is a forward. BSU only lists 18 on the 12-13 roster. Rumor has it the coaches don't want the sixth liners getting too comfortable.

Comment

Didn't know about that but I heard a Syracuse D is heading back home to the Gophers. I heard that a Syracuse Forward is heading to Mankato too.
                        Well SU only has one D from Minny. Welcome back JB?

Comment

Originally posted by 123kidd View Post
                          Well SU only has one D from Minny. Welcome back JB?
                          Could be Christina LaCombe too. She started the season with Syracuse but looks like was no longer on the team by the end of the year.

Comment

The lone rumor I've heard is the one to which SlewFoot refers. I haven't heard about anyone leaving for BSU...and as always, don't care to see anyone leave...but so it goes. If true I'd say it should help the Beavers...without even knowing who it could be.
                            Minnesota Hockey

Comment

I have also heard about the Syracuse D and that it was JB. And yes the player I heard going to BSU is a F.

Comment

I have also heard about the Syracuse D and that it was JB. And yes the player I heard going to BSU is a F.
                                Have to keep checking for those 2012-2013 rosters.

http://www.bsubeavers.com/whockey/roster/

Nothing yet on a possible Gopher trading up to a larger rodent.
                                Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X