X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NCAA Frozen Four Semifinal 2: Boston College vs Minnesota

Seriously?
    Originally posted by vizoroo
    Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
    Originally posted by duper
    I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
    Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
    Originally posted by dggoddard
    Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

4-Nil.
      "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
      Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
      The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
      Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Time for the *ing whiskey.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

And I was worried about a blowout on Saturday
          GO DU !!!

Comment

I'm out. Need a smoke and lots of whiskey.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              Time for the *ing whiskey.
              Me too, later.
              Better dead than Red

Comment

Off to watch Bulls-Celtics. Good night.
                It Happened!!!!

Comment

And BC fans said Minnesota fans were sandbagging? Please.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

End of 2. 4-0 BC.
                    Go Gophers Go.

Comment

"We gotta get one before we can get four" - Barry Melrose.

Comment

Pull your sieve!
                        Pull your sieve!
                        Pull your sieve!
                        Pull your sieve!
                        Pull your sieve!
                        Fighting Sioux Forever

Comment

Good lord...... Now it's not even a game anymore. Good luck against Ferris
                          National Champions: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            Congrats, BC. You weathered our rushes, got a couple breaks, then just wore us down. Now beat that joke team from the lesser conference.
                            Breaks? Breaks, that's it. Hoven you're a genius. It's time for a between periods pep talk from Greg Williams. I mean, who knows more about breaks than that guy!
                            sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Looks like I didn't need to drink as heavily as I have tonight. Playing Ferris State makes me wish we still had Joe Rooney on the team, as he would put one hell of a dent in their future. Can't wait for the Saturday night storyline where they make BC out to be genetically engineered supermen and Ferris State to be a bunch of Make a Wish kids.
                              BC Hockey 2008: NATIONAL CHAMPIONS... 2010 too now? OK then. 2012 or something? I can't keep up with this.

Anonymous Random Neg Rep Posted at 10:19 PM, 4/12/08, Moments After BC Won the National Title
                              After Mom and Dad's checks stop coming, where will you be, loser?

Comment

Originally posted by MadTownSioux View Post
                                Pull your sieve!
                                Pull your sieve!
                                Pull your sieve!
                                Pull your sieve!
                                Pull your sieve!
                                You better get to Walmart for the wife beater t-shirt sale.

Comment

Working...
                                X