Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NCAA Frozen Four Semifinal 2: Boston College vs Minnesota

Add "Loose-ee-ya" to the list.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      I have to admit, that was pretty cool. That picture that DHG took was great.
      That's me holding the bottle that says "Open when dogs win National Title!" IF that is the photo you are referring too.
      Last edited by UMDbulldogs#1; 04-05-2012, 08:46 PM.
      How do they expect us to throw hotdogs at the gophers with that [Expletive deleted] net in front of us?

We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard...

Original Penalty Box Member

Comment

Someone please put a bounty on Thorne.

Comment

• Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
          Did he just say, "Don Lucy-ah"?
          Forget it, he's rolling.
          It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            Slowwwwwwwly sinking. I see the light at the end of the tunnel, and it's the light from above. MN just looks lost out there now.
            Brent, as the game heads into the third period I think the question Minnesota has to ask is "Can we still get tickets to the spring football game?" It's a longshot, but there might be a few available.
            sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

• Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
              Yep. That's unacceptable. I'm not a Gophers fan but that man saved CC hockey. Not cool
              Originally posted by vizoroo
              Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
              Originally posted by duper
              I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
              Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
              Originally posted by dggoddard
              Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
                I'm still waiting on "Jack York" or "Jerry Parker".
                BC Hockey 2008: NATIONAL CHAMPIONS... 2010 too now? OK then. 2012 or something? I can't keep up with this.

Anonymous Random Neg Rep Posted at 10:19 PM, 4/12/08, Moments After BC Won the National Title
                After Mom and Dad's checks stop coming, where will you be, loser?

Comment

Originally posted by UMDbulldogs#1 View Post
                  That's me holding the bottle that says "Open when dogs win National Title!" IF that is the photo you are referring too.
                  It is.

And ASAAG? Don't poke the bear.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Can we buy a goal?

Comment

Wow golden chance and can't get bury it.
                      Go Gophers Go.

Comment

These end boards are Worcester level bouncy.
                        BC Hockey 2008: NATIONAL CHAMPIONS... 2010 too now? OK then. 2012 or something? I can't keep up with this.

Anonymous Random Neg Rep Posted at 10:19 PM, 4/12/08, Moments After BC Won the National Title
                        After Mom and Dad's checks stop coming, where will you be, loser?

Comment

AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH.

JFC. This sucks!

Comment

Can't buy a goal.
                            Originally posted by CavalryNate
                            Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                            sigpic

Comment

C'mon Jake, I said go shelf on Milner!!!!!

Comment

Game.

Comment

Working...
                                X