Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Golf Season - No matter how you slice it, it's still fun.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    Bubba is gonna pull it off! I believe! He's got it going now, with the monster drive at 15.
    8 iron from 198!
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Re: 2012 Golf Season - No matter how you slice it, it's still fun.

Bubba! He's got an eagle putt coming up, for the lead. Oosthuizen is in a bit of trouble, but not too much at 15. Kuchar is looking really good right now too. Phil is the x factor he could blow up at any moment or birdie out and walk away with it.

Now Kuchar with a poor shot at 16...
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Oosthuizen is really showing some nerves of steel.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Westwood in at -8, that gives him a small chance, but I think there are too many ahead of him that would have to fall off.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            Oosthuizen is really showing some nerves of steel.
            Props to him for that. This is crazy.

Huge shot for Phil.
            AF 99

Comment

Did they just say he was about to hit a 7 iron from 222 It is about 30 feet downhill but cmon

Comment

Holy ****. Bubba is still on.

I don't remember the last time there have been so many roars from the crowd, there have been so many great shots today.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

The cheers give me chills every time!

Great shot by Bubba.
                  AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by MUnRPI View Post
                    Did they just say he was about to hit a 7 iron from 222 It is about 30 feet downhill but cmon
                    He hit 8 from 198!
                    AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by MUnRPI View Post
                      Bubba hit an 8 from 200 just a few minutes ago on that hole.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Keep in mind Bubba is the longest player on Tour.
                        AF 99

Comment

Another amazing Masters Sunday. The only appropriate finish would be a 4 man playoff

Comment

Bubba Watson with the lead!

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Now Bubba and Louis put their drives into the trees on 17. This brings about 5 players into it now.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Bubba's reaction and the look on his face after hitting a perfect drive on 18 was so awesome.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X