Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Golf Season - No matter how you slice it, it's still fun.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post

Did that just happen?
    Talking about Louis or Phil?

On Phil's decision, tough call what to do without beig Phil and seeing the ball live, etc. Easy to say he should've gone to the tee to try and put it on in three now after that disaster, but I don't know.
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Re: 2012 Golf Season - No matter how you slice it, it's still fun.

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
      Talking about Louis or Phil?

On Phil's decision, tough call what to do without beig Phil and seeing the ball live, etc. Easy to say he should've gone to the tee to try and put it on in three now after that disaster, but I don't know.
      That was Louis. I'm just getting done laughing at Phil.

I picked Louis at the start of this round, but he has been really shaky after the double eagle. Well, until that clutch putt. I'm really hoping that Bubba pulls it off.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

That was Louis. I'm just getting done laughing at Phil.

I picked Louis at the start of this round, but he has been really shaky after the double eagle. Well, until that clutch putt. I'm really hoping that Bubba pulls it off.
        I'll go with Matt Kuchar. I putt 25 bucks on Kuchar at 1in 30 odds..that'd be a decent rate of return!
        AF 99

Comment

I'll go with Matt Kuchar. I putt 25 bucks on Kuchar at 1in 30 odds..that'd be a decent rate of return!
          I post this... And he doubles.
          AF 99

Comment

and he just 3 putt from 5 feet.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

and he just 3 putt from 5 feet.
              What a joke.. He was having a great day too.
              AF 99

Comment

Just when Phil decides to get his round back on track...he promptly puts his next drive 40 feet into the trees. I love it.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Just when Phil decides to get his round back on track...he promptly puts his next drive 40 feet into the trees. I love it.
                  This is his kind of shot at Augusta!
                  AF 99

Comment

I love how Watson just pulls the driver and bombs it at every possible opportunity.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I love how Watson just pulls the driver and bombs it at every possible opportunity.
                      He absolutely smokes the ball. So fun to watch live if you ever get a chance.

I think it's great I can sit here and watch golf for five straight hours.

Plus, as some of you know, I'm related to Zach Johnson, so I was following him online this morning. Something about this tournament is just so special.
                      AF 99

Comment

OK, show of hands, how many have done that!

ME!
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

This is starting to get good. Westwood is charging hard, Oosthuizen is still hanging on, with Phil, Bubba and Kuchar still lurking. Hanson is on the verge of falling apart after shanking it on 12, and coming up short of Ray's Creek.

This is why the back 9 on Sunday at Augusta is as good as it gets.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Drill it Westwood!
                            AF 99

Comment

Westwood misses his eagle! all the way around the hole. He's one back with 3 to play.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

This is starting to get good. Westwood is charging hard, Oosthuizen is still hanging on, with Phil, Bubba and Kuchar still lurking. Hanson is on the verge of falling apart after shanking it on 12, and coming up short of Ray's Creek.

This is why the back 9 on Sunday at Augusta is as good as it gets.
                                Its the greatest. It's killing me not to go out and okay right now but I wouldn't miss this at all. Really wanted Westwood to nail that one.
                                AF 99

Comment

Working...
                                X