X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2011 Poser Of The Year Election

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    So basically you're saying Rimbaud?
    Either that, or it's a Swahili translation of "spreading -- Ralph".

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Why do I specifically remember two rep instances of "Vote Dude Love for Poser of the Year!"?
      Most likely? Someone "campaigning" for me without me knowing about it.
      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
        Most likely? Someone "campaigning" for me without me knowing about it.
        I can say that DL never ACTIVELY campaigned. Others did it for him. I cannot comment on behind the scenes, but he did not advertise.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Yup. I don't need any extracurricular activities to win this thing. I'm just a big doosh.
          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
            Yup. I don't need any extracurricular activities to win this thing. I'm just a big doosh.
            Haha. I read this and thought it was OP until I remembered I have him on ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              I can say that DL never ACTIVELY campaigned. Others did it for him. I cannot comment on behind the scenes, but he did not advertise.
              So you repped me to vote for him?

Comment

So you repped me to vote for him?
                I do zero campaigning for anyone, nor do I make suggestions. As "commissioner" I remain neutral, besides my personal votes, which cease in the later rounds.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

I do zero campaigning for anyone, nor do I make suggestions. As "commissioner" I remain neutral, besides my personal votes, which cease in the later rounds.
                  ...and would have prevented you from becoming Poser of the Year.

Comment

...and would have prevented you from becoming Poser of the Year.
                    This is true. The last two rounds I do not vote, I rely on the formulas handed to me by CommAv as my "vote" in case of a tie.

Comment

This is true. The last two rounds I do not vote, I rely on the formulas handed to me by CommAv as my "vote" in case of a tie.
                      Since CommAv wrote the formula, how much does the "Depth of Bu++hurt" factor into the score?
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        Since CommAv wrote the formula, how much does the "Depth of Bu++hurt" factor into the score?
                        It's all simple math (c) Scooby, believe it or not.

Which reminds me, I have not received any emails from anyone to take over next year, so this could be the last PoTY.

Comment

It's all simple math (c) Scooby, believe it or not.

Which reminds me, I have not received any emails from anyone to take over next year, so this could be the last PoTY.
                          It will depend upon my placement this year. During the summer, I already post the schedules.

Comment

Nice Kevin Smith theme Brent.
                            How do they expect us to throw hotdogs at the gophers with that [Expletive deleted] net in front of us?

We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard...

Original Penalty Box Member

Comment

The next round is now posted. Some surprises made it, and some others that I thought would make the cut didn't. I don't really see a stand-alone Group Of Death, either.

Edit: glad you liked it.

Comment

I am putting together quite a Cinderella run here.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X