Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 Frozen Four: Union vs. Ferris State; Minnesota vs. Boston College

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
    Duh... I wasn't in the house for that one.
    I was. I got a call that my wife had been taken to the ER for cardiac issues at the beginning of the third period and spent the rest of the game on the phone in the concourse.

People also forget that we were down a man on defense and Brian Boyle had to fill in there at certain times, including the tying goal.
    Originally posted by mookie1995
    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      Apples to Oranges I say! That was UMD's worse played game of the year, and at a time where they were probably playing their worst hockey of the year. The shutout against BC was was part puck luck (had some chances but just couldn't bury them) and some great goal-tending and checking by BC. I thought UMD played well but just couldn't get anything going. BC is good. Real good. Of course we know that doesn't mean they'll win it all...but they should.

Interesting tid bit here; when losing in the NCAA playoffs, UMD has lost to the National Champion or the runner up six out of the seven times in their history. Just based on that, BC will roll UMTC, and beat/lose to FSU or Union.
      We shall see. Unlike UMD, UMN plays defense. I don't think either team "rolls" the other.
      @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
      On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
      High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Nobody can beat Boston College.

The Eagles will hoisting a 5th banner, once again showing Boston University how insignificant BU hockey has become.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglehockeyrules View Post
          I know it. But anybody can.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Does anyone know generally where the respective school ticket allotments are located, i.e. first level, upper, behind netting, etc?

Comment

Last edited by 80Miracle; 01-13-2013, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglehockeyrules View Post

The Eagles will hoisting a 5th banner, once again showing Boston University how insignificant BU hockey has become.
                Settle down Beavis.
                Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by RuesterGAGT View Post
                  Jacques Lemaire coaches BC?
                  Funny, I was thinking of Jacques Lemaire also. Usually, BC reminds me of when Jacques Lemaire was a player, on the Canadiens. Small, quick, skilled, forwards, sturdy, tough, disciplined defensemen, strong goaltending. For the last half of the game, BC reminded me of when Jacques Lemaire coached the Devils. Clog up the neutral zone and suffocate the other team, goalie cleans up whatever mistakes you make. I didn't have a strong rooting interest, and I found the game kind of boring.

Comment

This Frozen Four sucks for anyone who gets angry anytime they see maroon and gold.

Uh... go Union?
                    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

I think it's only natural to play a little more conservative when you have a lead...especially a multi goal lead in the 3rd period of a win or go home game.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                        This Frozen Four sucks for anyone who gets angry anytime they see maroon and gold.

Uh... go Union?
                        What are you going to do if Union adds gold stripes to their uniform?
                        "...and that only took six seconds!"

Comment

• Originally posted by firstpusk View Post
                          What are you going to do if Union adds gold stripes to their uniform?
                          Good question. Watch baseball?
                          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                            Good question. Watch baseball?
                            San Diego?
                            @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                            On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                            High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              I know it. But anybody can.
                              MN hasn't played Anybody.....or am I having a Michigan flashback?

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                              And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                              Twenty red lights in his honor
                              Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                                People also forget that we were down a man on defense and Brian Boyle had to fill in there at certain times, including the tying goal.
                                I don't forget Brian Boyle playing D. I also don't forget that midget goaltender (Lerge?) stoning him all alone in the slot.
                                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Working...
                                X