Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UML 2012 Offseason Thread: "If this is a dream, don't wake me!"

Originally posted by WrathOfAramark View Post
    Which doesn't surprise me in the slightest. We will be fine without him and if he does show up on campus at some point it'll be helpful to have somebody with NHL experience around. In the meantime, we did great this year and no reason not to expect to be able to do similar in the near term.
    BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
    Skating Friar Jersey
    AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
    UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
    Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
      Frankly, to win that many in a row in hockey means you are above and beyond whether one likes it or not.
      I don't like it.

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
      Couldn't really decide on the Union/Ferris game who I wanted to win, but I had to root for BC overall. BC winning helps all Hockey East teams recruit, IMHO.
      Did you feel dirty?

Comment

Off topic: From today's Sun, UML and city officials break ground on new dorms.

Comment

Colorado College has us on their schedule for next season... 10/20 IIRC (****, I was hoping for C-bus Day weekend)

Skating Friar Jersey

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
            Colorado College has us on their schedule for next season... 10/20 IIRC (****, I was hoping for C-bus Day weekend)
            http://www.cctigers.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=101

Comment

Hmmm... Revs last home game of the year, or a Denver trip. Decisions, decisions.

Anyone looking to go. I'm assuming we'd be there for games Friday (Denver?) and Saturday? Round trip right now is less than $300 from Manchester, or $250 or so from Boston.
              Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
              2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
              2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
              2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
              2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Hmmm... Revs last home game of the year, or a Denver trip. Decisions, decisions.

Anyone looking to go. I'm assuming we'd be there for games Friday (Denver?) and Saturday? Round trip right now is less than $300 from Manchester, or $250 or so from Boston.
                $375 from DCA. IMO, I'd rather go out of Manchester than Boston, personally.

Skating Friar Jersey

Comment

My girlfriend went to Colorado State University so I may be able to convince her to make the trip. She can show me where she went to school and I can watch some Lowell hockey. That is what I call a win-win situation!

Does Lowell play DU or Air Force on Friday night before playing CC on Saturday?
                  Let's go Lowell.

Comment

I'm definitely in but want to see the schedule firmed up some before scheduling a flight out. If that sticks, very much psyched that it isn't Thanksgiving weekend like we'd heard before.
                    Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                    Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                    "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                    KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

• Re: UML 2012 Offseason Thread: "If this is a dream, don't wake me!"

Originally posted by Gainzo View Post
                      My girlfriend went to Colorado State University so I may be able to convince her to make the trip. She can show me where she went to school and I can watch some Lowell hockey. That is what I call a win-win situation!

Does Lowell play DU or Air Force on Friday night before playing CC on Saturday?
                      Probably DU, since that was the trip we took a few years ago.

And I have to say, I hope that once Notre Dame and UConn(?) come into the league and we're looking for non-conference games, those two teams make the trip out East.
                      Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                      2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

LaLeggia does indeed win the HCA ROTY.
                        The western bias when it comes to awards is mind shattering
                        Lowell Forever
                        Forever Lowell

Comment

Originally posted by Patronick View Post
                          The western bias when it comes to awards is mind shattering
                          Clearly, Gumby should have won.

Skating Friar Jersey

Comment

Originally posted by Patronick View Post
                            ...this is outrageous.
                            The BC kid (Gaudreu) should won that in a walk.
                            Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
                              I thought this was only available to the winners of the ROTY in each conference?
                              Monty

Comment

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
                                He wasn't even the best rookie in his conference, sooooo....
                                Lowell Forever
                                Forever Lowell

Comment

Working...
                                X