• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UML 2012 Offseason Thread: "If this is a dream, don't wake me!"

Happy Birthday bottomdweller!

Comment

Forgive me if this is old news, but Snoop Dogg is currently on the cover of boston.com wearing a UML jersey.

https://imgur.com/x3EM6
      Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
        Forgive me if this is old news, but Snoop Dogg is currently on the cover of boston.com wearing a UML jersey.

https://imgur.com/x3EM6
        Beat me to it by 10 seconds!!!!

Comment

This is cool!

Comment

Do we have an idea for OOC games next season?
            UMASS LOWELL RIVER HAWKS HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by jrobes01 View Post
              Do we have an idea for OOC games next season?
              I was wondering the same. The non conference games can make a big difference in the Pairwise ranking for a team.
              I hope Lowell's non conference schedule turns out be stronger than it was this year.
              What did you say?
              Who own the Chiefs?
              What did he say?
              Owns! Owns!

Comment

I know we're making a visit to Colorado in the fall. I've heard October from one source and Thanksgiving weekend from another source.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryK View Post
                  I know we're making a visit to Colorado in the fall. I've heard October from one source and Thanksgiving weekend from another source.
                  I'm in either way... Who wants to do a brewery tour or steal Monty and Gary's itinerary from years ago?

Edit: winning in nonconference matters.... Better to win vs Mankato for 2 than lose two to Minnesota.... Of course RPI gets a boost
                  Last edited by Patman; 03-28-2012, 09:58 AM.
                  BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                  Skating Friar Jersey
                  AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                  UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                  Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

October please!
                    Originally posted by Patman View Post
                    I'm in either way... Who wants to do a brewery tour or steal Monty and Gary's itinerary from years ago?
                    Or you can join in our itinerary!
                    Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                      Or you can join in our itinerary!
                      That works
                      BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                      Skating Friar Jersey
                      AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                      UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                      Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

I was told by a reliable source that Lowell would be in Colorado to open the season, the same weekend they were in Mankato this past season.
                        Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                        "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                          I was told by a reliable source that Lowell would be in Colorado to open the season, the same weekend they were in Mankato this past season.
                          Have the sources provided enough info to know who is on the schedule? Are we somehow leveraging Norm's relationship with CC to include them on the trip? Would love to see a DU/CC weekend. Or is a pair at Air Force more likely given the early season nature of the trip.
                          Lowell season ticket holder for (gulp) 27 years....

"Character is destiny" S. Freud

Comment

Originally posted by WisemanFromUmass-Lowell View Post
                            Have the sources provided enough info to know who is on the schedule? Are we somehow leveraging Norm's relationship with CC to include them on the trip? Would love to see a DU/CC weekend. Or is a pair at Air Force more likely given the early season nature of the trip.
                            I believe CC is part of it, but not sure.
                            Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                            2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by WisemanFromUmass-Lowell View Post
                              I was told it was Denver and CC for the 2 games.

I also heard rumors (haven't confirmed yet), that either this season or next we're going to Penn State for a game, and that we're in the Mariucci tournament. Again, those aren't confirmed yet.
                              Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                              "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                                I was told it was Denver and CC for the 2 games.

I also heard rumors (haven't confirmed yet), that either this season or next we're going to Penn State for a game, and that we're in the Mariucci tournament. Again, those aren't confirmed yet.
                                Can't they just announce the schedule already? I'm ready for the puck to drop!
                                Monty

Comment

Working...
                                X