Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML 2012 Offseason Thread: "If this is a dream, don't wake me!"

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
    Hopefully there was a good crowd last night? Looking at the schedule, October 12th seems about right for the season opener, but do we know that it is?
    Decent crowd, maybe 100? Based on the countdown last night, the home opener is Oct 12. Don't know if there's anything to indicate if there's an away game before that.
    Gary

www.umlhockey.com
    Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
    "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
    KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Too soon to start a Lowell/UVM game thread?

Comment

Originally posted by bottomdweller View Post
        Too soon to start a Lowell/UVM game thread?
        Never
        Gary

www.umlhockey.com
        Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
        "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
        KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
          Decent crowd, maybe 100? Based on the countdown last night, the home opener is Oct 12. Don't know if there's anything to indicate if there's an away game before that.
          Hard to tell at this point with out knowing the final schedule. If they are going to play an exhibition game I would imagine it would be the weekend of Oct 6.

Comment

Does anyone know the link to see the pictures from the Bridgeport weekend, games and pre game gatherings? I tried looking on the UML site but couldn't find any pictures.

Comment

Student newspaper gets in trouble for spoof issue and this time it's not BU!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                Does anyone know the link to see the pictures from the Bridgeport weekend, games and pre game gatherings? I tried looking on the UML site but couldn't find any pictures.
                The pictures they used from the pre-game parties are mine (if you are talking about the ones shown in the video last night). Scott Donnelly asked me if he could use them. I took pictures at both parties and they are up on Facebook (as well as all of my game pictures).

Comment

Originally posted by MaryK View Post
                  The pictures they used from the pre-game parties are mine (if you are talking about the ones shown in the video last night). Scott Donnelly asked me if he could use them. I took pictures at both parties and they are up on Facebook (as well as all of my game pictures).
                  Thanks Mary.

Comment

• Well, if Larry Siegel is against it then I'm for it.
                    BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                    Skating Friar Jersey
                    AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                    UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                    Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

It really was atrocious.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                        Does anyone have a DVD of the Miami game?
                        Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                        2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                        2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                        2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                        2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

I'd also like one if anyone has a copy to burn.
                          UMASS LOWELL RIVER HAWKS HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by bottomdweller View Post
                            It really was atrocious.
                            It was so bad that students there (or at least my brother and his friends) were convinced that someone somehow hacked into the paper right before it printed and changed everything.
                            #NewMass

Comment

Originally posted by jjmc85 View Post
                              It was so bad that students there (or at least my brother and his friends) were convinced that someone somehow hacked into the paper right before it printed and changed everything.
                              ok... sounds like the real deal then... the Disconnector usually straddles a line... sounds like somebody thought he had an opportunity to be funnier than he really is.
                              BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                              Skating Friar Jersey
                              AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                              UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                              Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

I can get you a copy Monty.
                                Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                                "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Working...
                                X