Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML 2012 Offseason Thread: "If this is a dream, don't wake me!"

Originally posted by gochiefs View Post
    This past season they played 19 games after Christmas and they had lots of games in hand on most everybody in the league. Will next season be even worse?
    Maybe he's counting some other games

That being said, I hope he did try to jumble the dates around because the imbalance is a bit silly and if it is 23 regular season after xmas its going to be really tight. I suppose we'll see how seriously the boys take their off-season conditioning because they were crap all season long in 3rd in X days situations.
    BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
    Skating Friar Jersey
    AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
    UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
    Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
      Maybe he's counting some other games

That being said, I hope he did try to jumble the dates around because the imbalance is a bit silly and if it is 23 regular season after xmas its going to be really tight. I suppose we'll see how seriously the boys take their off-season conditioning because they were crap all season long in 3rd in X days situations.
      He put it that the 'League' had flipped things this yr.

Comment

A bad off-season for NU just got worse.
        Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
        2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
        2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
        2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
        2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

• Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
          Bad? Again?

Skating Friar Jersey

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
            Wasn't Saucerman a UML recruit at one point?

Comment

Originally posted by bottomdweller View Post
              Wasn't Saucerman a UML recruit at one point?
              He was.
              Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
              2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Lowell makes CHN's Top 13 for 12/13.
                With Norm Bazin at the helm, Lowell completed one of the more dramatic turnarounds in NCAA history last season, and we expect the Riverhawks to continue that upward trend this season. Helping their case, Lowell has their top three scorers back, including freshman phenom Scott Wilson. Moreover, super sophomore Doug Carr returns for the Riverhawks in net.
                Monty

Comment

• Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                  That's not chn... Just some random guy's blog... I still haven't figured out what kind of credibility they have.

Skating Friar Jersey

Comment

That's not chn... Just some random guy's blog... I still haven't figured out what kind of credibility they have.
                    Sorry, you're right. Missed that.
                    Monty

Comment

While it is certainly not CHN, it is also certainly not "some random guy's blog". There are 12 contributors/editors (of which I am one) to the website from around the country (including a rep from each of the 5 conferences in D-1 hockey). As to their credibility...well, that's in the eye of the beholder I suppose. It certainly should not be confused with USCHO/CHN/INCH though.
                      North Dakota
                      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Snooping on the Bentley thread, they seem to believe they're playing Lowell early on in the season, maybe the home opener.
                        UMASS LOWELL RIVER HAWKS HOCKEY

Comment

I was reading UNH's schedule and according to their schedule we will be all done playing UNH by Nov. 30 for 2012/2013.

Comment

I had missed this article a couple of weeks ago from College Hockey Perspective on Doug Carr.
                            Monty

Comment

And with the Bruins loss ... my emotional watching of hockey is over till October.
                              Monty

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                                Schedule tidbits for next season:

Games at Denver (Friday 10/19) and CC (Saturday 10/20)
                                A matchup with Clarkson after Christmas.
                                The Clarkson round table blog has Clarkson at Lowell for two on January 4 & 5.

http://www.letsgotech.com/roundtable...-2013-schedule

Comment

Working...
                                X