Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UML 2012 Offseason Thread: "If this is a dream, don't wake me!"

Originally posted by bigeasy29 View Post
    I'm glad Minnesota decided to show for the final four!!!!
    I actually think BC is just that good.
    Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
      Agree.
      Gary

www.umlhockey.com
      Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
      "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
      KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Frankly, to win that many in a row in hockey means you are above and beyond whether one likes it or not.
        BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
        Skating Friar Jersey
        AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
        UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
        Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Couldn't really decide on the Union/Ferris game who I wanted to win, but I had to root for BC overall. BC winning helps all Hockey East teams recruit, IMHO.
          Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
          2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Does anyone know when they announce rookie of the year for all of D1?

Comment

Boy was I wrong. I actually thought Duluth and the Gophers would give BC a run for their money. It looks like another National Championship for the Eagles. I can't imagine they'll come out flat against Ferris State. A very impressive run by BC.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverHawkfan Dave View Post
                About now I would think... If there is such an award... Is there?
                BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                Skating Friar Jersey
                AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by RiverHawkfan Dave View Post
                  It's going to the DU d-man.
                  Monty

Comment

...this is outrageous.
                    Lowell Forever
                    Forever Lowell

Comment

Originally posted by Patronick View Post
                      ...this is outrageous.
                      Just my guess.
                      Monty

Comment

Pretty tough for UNH fans, at one point he was heading to Durham.

Comment

Thank you to the River Hawks for an amazing season and all the great memories.

Comment

LaLeggia does indeed win the HCA ROTY.
                            Monty

Comment

Let me put it this way, if Roloson wanted to help, I think they'd find a way to get him in.
                              Sorry folks. Rolo wants to play one more year.

Comment

Originally posted by WrathOfAramark View Post
                                Be interesting if anyone wants to sign him. Did like this...
                                "I'd love to play again and if not, I'd love to stay in the game of hockey. But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it."
                                Monty

Comment

Working...
                                X