Northeast Regional Final: BC vs. tUMD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    I don't think some of these westerners understand that bc isn't Big State U like a minny, wisco, or und
    Note: Only time in recorded history that UND (as in, North Dakota) has ever been referred to as "Big State."

Pretty sure Boston has neighborhoods with more people than North Dakota...

Comment

Re: Northeast Regional Final: BC vs. tUMD

WOO!

Good game UMD, but that was vintage BC. Looks like I will be ponying up some cash for an April vacation to Tampa!
      BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
      National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
      Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Congrats to BC. They definitely deserved this one; UMD didn't get a sniff on goal all night, they never looked like the same team from the rest of the year thanks to BCs defense.

Now BC go and beat UMTC. Pretty please?
        Dirty: Why {shouldn't Grand Valley State} not just go the Miami way to fund DI? Rob banks and sell drugs.
        bigmrg74: GVSU has some speed, but not that kind of speed.

Comment

Great season, Bulldogs! Tough to go out this way--so close to the FF-- but I like where this program has been and is heading.
          NATIONAL CHAMPS UMD BULLDOGS!

Comment

Originally posted by bunt_q View Post
            I guess. If 40 miles is too far for BC fans to drive, or the ticket prices are too much for one of the wealthiest cities in the country. And if 11pm is too late to get home for one of those rough 9am starts to the east coast workday... I can see how that would be tough.
            i was there and got home at 12:30 AM. All these people dumping on the fans of the team that was 6th in the nation in attendance and if people think we dont travel, try going to a BC away in conference game and see how many fans are wearing Maroon and Gold.............or go to the Beanpot and see students filling 5 balcony sections

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
              i was there and got home at 12:30 AM. All these people dumping on the fans of the team that was 6th in the nation in attendance and if people think we dont travel, try going to a BC away in conference game and see how many fans are wearing Maroon and Gold.............or go to the Beanpot and see students filling 5 balcony sections
              The Bean Pot is played in Boston - no travel required for your fan base. Further, you play in Hockey East. Your farthest conference opponent, sans Maine, can't be more than a three hour drive from Boston. It's over three hours from Duluth to Mankato and they are in the same state. No excuses.
              Last edited by UMDbulldogs#1; 04-05-2012, 07:35 PM.
              How do they expect us to throw hotdogs at the gophers with that [Expletive deleted] net in front of us?

We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard...

Original Penalty Box Member

Comment

Working...
              X