Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NCAA West Regional Final: 1# North Dakota vs 2# Minnesota

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
    If UND scores 3 unanswered goals I wonder where the fatigue talk will be. How bout one team is just playing better at the moment.
    Absolutely. We thought UND was fatigued out middle of the second last week. They scored 6 unanswered.
    Go Gophers!

Comment

I'm still nervous as **** being up by 3 and controlling most of the play. UND ain't done I can tell you that. I hope they can get out of the 2nd with this lead.
      National Champions: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003

Comment

If Hakstol takes a TO watch out.
        Originally posted by CavalryNate
        Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
        sigpic

Comment

How did North Dakota get away with a penalty.
          Go Gophers Go.

Comment

Great minutes by the 3rd and 4th lines also. They've kept the pressure up ...and when they've faced superior lines from UND they've held it even.
            Go Gophers!

Comment

Tackling is now part of Hockey.
              Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
              sigpic

Comment

We've seen this before, and there's still a period (or more) of hockey left to play.

I'm not assuming a **** thing about the outcome yet.

I won't be a bit surprised if UND comes out of the intermission with a completely different look to them.

Comment

End of 2. 4-1 Gophers.
                  Go Gophers Go.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                    We've seen this before, and there's still a period (or more) of hockey left to play.

I won't be a bit surprised if UND comes out of the intermission with a completely different look to them.
                    Agreed.

Plenty of game left.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Re: NCAA West Regional Final: 1# North Dakota vs 2# Minnesota

Kristo's good. I think we'd be a bit better also if we had his linemate Jordan Schroeder who left for the pros two years ago.
                      Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post

But...the Gophers have all the momentum!!!

Haha sorry couldnt resist

Comment

Originally posted by vhawk View Post
                          But...the Gophers have all the momentum!!!
                          They do for the time being. The next goal is huge - if UND gets it, the complexion of this game will change dramatically, and the pressure will go on MN. You know **** well last week's game is likely being mentioned in one or both of the locker rooms right now.

Comment

Yeah Hakstol has probably mentioned last Friday a time or two.
                            sigpic

Comment

3rd period underway.
                              Go Gophers Go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bakunin View Post

Like when Team USA came out in Ducks jerseys for the 3rd period against Iceland in D2?

Quack! Quack! Quack! Quack! Quack! Quack!
                                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Working...
                                X