Maine - the Golfing Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
    I really do wish him the best, but he has so much work to do... His instincts as a D-man are just not there, IMO.
    I see him as a Coast/A guy. Shows offensive flashes but poor decion making in own zone. Kid is young by today's college standards, both on &off ice. Is he Dimon or Banwell, or Van Dyk? Best of luCk as he chases his dreams

Comment

• Re: Maine - the Golfing Season

Brian Flynn and Spencer Abbott may play their first professional hockey games against each other as the Toronto Marlies take on Rochester Americans tonight and tomorrow.

Comment

When is next years schedule usually released?

Comment

Originally posted by CareCup View Post
          any day now They open witrh ND @ KC in Ice Breaker tourney

Comment

Originally posted by CareCup View Post
            Season ticket renewal applications usually are mailed the middle of June with the deadline being mid July for confirming. I believe the schedule is finalized by April at the latest. I can't remember for sure. Perhaps others know. There is one tournament finalized. Maine will be in the Ice Breaker Tournament October 12, 13 in Kansas City, MO. The teams will ne Army, Notre Dame, Maine and Nebraska-Omaha.

Comment

Word is that Hockey East is looking at UConn recently as a possible 12th team to the League...my take and hopefully others chime in....UConn:BAD Idea for Hockey East(imo).

Comment

The Toronto Marlies have 3 home games remaining this season - one this Sunday and two next weekend. I'm going to try to get to a couple to see how Abbott looks at the next level. My wife and I were in Worcester last weekend to see Maine, and now it'll be a treat to watch Spencer here at home in the AHL - we're only 15 minutes from the Ricoh Coliseum where the Marlies play their home games!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoover View Post
                  The Toronto Marlies have 3 home games remaining this season - one this Sunday and two next weekend. I'm going to try to get to a couple to see how Abbott looks at the next level. My wife and I were in Worcester last weekend to see Maine, and now it'll be a treat to watch Spencer here at home in the AHL - we're only 15 minutes from the Ricoh Coliseum where the Marlies play their home games!
                  If you get a chance to see him play, let us know what you think. Here's hoping he makes the adjustment quickly.

Comment

• Flynn is in for Rochester but Abbott didn't get to play tonight for Toronto.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaineMan View Post
                      Flynn is in for Rochester but Abbott didn't get to play tonight for Toronto.
                      Flynn had an assist in his debut last night.
                      Last edited by blackbearbandie; 03-31-2012, 04:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackbearbandie View Post
                        Flynn had an assist in his debt last night.
                        Heggerty signs an ATO with Syracuse.....nice that he got a chance to sign, not a ringing endorsement from the Ducks... Hope he has a good run and gets a chance to show off his skill set

Comment

• Wow streaming Marlies game and Abbotts starting first line.

Comment

BTW, just noticed that Jeff Dimmen is on the Norfolk Admirals of the AHL, they are on a 22 game win streak with the best record in the league.

http://theahl.com/stats/roster.php?t...4&season_id=37

Comment

Sounds like Abbott fared well in his debut tonight with the Marlies.

http://marlieshq.com/2012/03/31/owuya-marlies-shut-out-rochester/

Spencer Abbott debuted tonight. Had time on the special teams, and posted a pair of shots. He was often the first forward back on defence, which I liked seeing.

Comment

• Originally posted by tylerzx2002 View Post
                                Sounds like Abbott fared well in his debut tonight with the Marlies.

http://marlieshq.com/2012/03/31/owuya-marlies-shut-out-rochester/
                                He looked good tonight, he rang the post in the second, has a beauty move where he deked the dee and slid a drop pass back for a grade a.

On another not watch Jeff Dimmen bust open a guy in a good tilt.
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ewWXhYRUNs&sns=em
                                Last edited by Sweeper; 04-01-2012, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X