Maine - the Golfing Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweeper View Post
    I believe he just flew home to meet with his agent.
    By agent I mean advisor

Comment

Re: Maine - the Golfing Season

Its his agent now.

Yes I know you were being facetious.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
        Spence flew out to some AHL team today, not sure where but I'm sure he flew out
        maybe he was just flying down to Portland to be able to hear what Gary Prolman has to say on the radio.

Comment

Originally posted by Pucknut View Post
          Rutt will need to work on his skating, while Riley will be a work in progress and Hutton may well be a surprise some fans on just how good he is.
          Well no need to worry according to Mahoney in the BDN, Billy Norman is a one man breakout!!! I didn't even think he was coming back. Anyone know anything about his progress?
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
            I want one Brian White and one Keith Carney But I'll settle for two Prestin Ryans on meds.
            As long as we don't provide the meds. Could be perceived as a recruiting and compensation violation.

Comment

Here is the highlight video I made on Spencer. I love using Sony Vegas, it's a fun hobby. Sorry about some of the clip qualities, but they are only as good as I could cut from the Hockey East Online youtube vids. Would have loved to make one for Flynn, but its very time consuming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc_NAJ3R9f0

Cheers.

Comment

I can't see Mangene leaving. Same as the rumors of Spence and Flynn last year. Just don't see it.

Maine Hockey: I want to believe
                43-21-4 (.662) in games I attended over 4 years as a student
                104-47-14 (.669) in that time
                3x FROZEN FOUR

11-20-2 in games I've attended since. (2-2-1 under Red)

Comment

Originally posted by BoSox3066 View Post
                  I can't see Mangene leaving. Same as the rumors of Spence and Flynn last year. Just don't see it.
                  I would hope not. It was a key move for Abbott to stay, he went from some interest to a ton more than likely. And he achieved a lot by staying for the extra year

Comment

Originally posted by BoSox3066 View Post
                    Mangene is probably gone....big year, speed finally led to offensive production, can be used in a lot of ways....he'll have lots of offers , speed doesn't come along every day...so the risk then is Joey D.....he'll have options, and does he want to stay and play with Beattie and Shemansky.......after their years...C- and B- grades, IMHO, for them......Bill Norman.....if he is getting real time next year we are in deep manure....Goaltending witll be stronger....D will be better defensively...less offensive unless Pryor and O'Connor step up and play with Passion for Pryor and control for O'Connor....Cornell, Nemec and Rutt are strong defensively and can show offensive upside....Parker, Higgins, Leen and Ceratani all showed flashes this year...Steve Swavely seems to be a good size, but young....Is Shore a real player? Would seem so but....will the lure of of the O get him? let the speculation begin

Comment

Does he want to play with Beattie and Shemansky? Who the bleep was he playing with this year? Not Flynn, Abbott or Diamond, you say that as if he'd be taking a step backwards by playing with those guys.....if anything he might get himself with Diamond and Shore, which would be an upgrade.

He's just not good enough, sorry. What options is he going to have besides an ATO and a spot in the AHL? He's not an NHL player. Not today. He's not that fast.

He hustles, never quits, his energy is contagious, he's awesome for Maine but he's not among the top handful of guys in the league ready to go pro if you ask me.

Maine Hockey: I want to believe
                      43-21-4 (.662) in games I attended over 4 years as a student
                      104-47-14 (.669) in that time
                      3x FROZEN FOUR

11-20-2 in games I've attended since. (2-2-1 under Red)

Comment

agree with all you say.......but offers will conme and kids heads are turned

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                          Well no need to worry according to Mahoney in the BDN, Billy Norman is a one man breakout!!! I didn't even think he was coming back. Anyone know anything about his progress?
                          I had the same understanding about Norman. Unless Larry knows something, I thought he was gone for good.

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
                            I had the same understanding about Norman. Unless Larry knows something, I thought he was gone for good.
                            Norman was redshirted.

Comment

Originally posted by dwollstadt View Post
                              Norman was redshirted.
                              Thanks. Is Antonelli coming back?

Comment

Originally posted by dwollstadt View Post
                                Norman was redshirted.
                                yep. he was on the pm jab with jake rutt before the first game of the merrimack series. talked about being red-shirted. if he was going to leave for another college, you would think he would have left at the end of the first semester so as to be eligible as soon as possible the next season.

Comment

Working...
                                X