Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NCAA West Regional Semifinal: 2# Minnesota vs 3# Boston University

Originally posted by siouxinminny View Post
    The last time the Gophers took a 2 goal lead in to the third period they ....
    did what naturally happens to Hakstool every single time in the ncaa's, choke.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
    Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by siouxinminny View Post
      The last time the Gophers took a 2 goal lead in to the third period they ....
      The last time you had a coherent thought...

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      Courtnall is an idiot...doesn't he wear an "A"? Nice leadership.
      If he played for Hakstool that hit would be a badge of honor and he'd lose the A but then get it back.

Comment

Gophers need to put their foot on the gas pedal all the way to the floor. No need to let BU feel good about themselves and let them back in the game. Turn last week into a positive by learning what happens when you quit. Bury your opponent or risk another melt down.
        Originally posted by Skeeterman
        Ski yo momma!
        Originally Asked by Grant Potulny (After noticing an autograph seeker was wearing SCSU colors.)
        Who do you cheer for in the post season?

Comment

Watched the replay, Courtnall didn't even get his money's worth, completely whiffing on his elbow.

Guess in this game, if you actually make contact, you only get two minutes. But if you miss, you're out of the game.
          Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Why was Courtnall swinging his elbow at a guys head? That's what I'm wondering. Refs blow calls all the time, why give them an excuse?
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

lol, I love seeing TBA around again. Still crying about the refs and being wrong about it.

He clearly went at the head and I imagine live it looked like he made contact. Not one of us watching didn't think he made contact until they slowed it down after the period ended.

Comment

6 for bu isn't gone, just got 2. Courtnall never connected, but great job by gopher player to sell it. Surprised he didn't fall to the ice til the whistle blew. Marshall deserved the same. Announcers made a good point about checking replay before calling a major in NCAA. Courtnall never would have been tossed.

Comment

3rd period underway.
                  Go Gophers Go.

Comment

Yeah the players know these refs are calling everything why give them the chance.
                    Originally posted by CavalryNate
                    Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      lol, I love seeing TBA around again. Still crying about the refs and being wrong about it.
                      Dude, he still should have been ejected. It's a moronic attempt at an elbow in a game you're down a goal in and you're the assistant captain. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it, just making fun of the refs because he missed and got five minutes for intent where Marshall made full contact with a very dirty hit, and got two minutes for something he would have gotten a multi-game suspension in the NHL for.

Marshall is a flat out dirty player, he started the whole scrum when it was just Escobedo and Rau too, up two goals and about to get a PP, why would you do anything there?
                      Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

TBA whines but in this case he is right. If refs called intent gophers would have lots of penalties for intent to slash, just cause they missed it should still be a penalty right gopher fans? If Courtnall gets tossed for intent, gophers should be tossed for intent even if they don't connect. Take the fall, act hurt, get indignant

Comment

Does anyone know where I can get some college basketball gear?
                          Originally posted by vizoroo
                          Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
                          Originally posted by duper
                          I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
                          Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
                          Originally posted by dggoddard
                          Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Ummm can someone explain Condon's hair/beard combo? Was that sprayed on?

Comment

Minnesota Penalty.
                              Go Gophers Go.

Comment

Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
                                TBA whines but in this case he is right. If refs called intent gophers would have lots of penalties for intent to slash, just cause they missed it should still be a penalty right gopher fans? If Courtnall gets tossed for intent, gophers should be tossed for intent even if they don't connect. Take the fall, act hurt, get indignant
                                are you an idiot or a moran?
                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                                Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Working...
                                X