Denver and Ferris State - NCAA Midwest Regional Game 1 - Friday 3/23/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Denver and Ferris State - NCAA Midwest Regional Game 1 - Friday 3/23/12

Am I the only nimrod occasionally fooled by that logo at center ice? Occasionally it looks to me like a stick on the ice. Duh.
    2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Another DU power play.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Here we go again! Let's score this time!!!
        GO DU !!!

Comment

Du pp

Comment

Originally posted by GB Puck Fan View Post
            About 2000-2500 in here now with fans still trickling in. No Denver band in sight. FSU fans easily outnumber Pioneers fans.
            So it's just like a Denver-[Insert WCHA Team Here] game at Magness.

Denver had like 10 fans at the F5 last weekend and Pioneer fans had months to plan going to that. It's no surprise that there aren't any of their fans in Green Bay.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
              Am I the only nimrod occasionally fooled by that logo at center ice? Occasionally it looks to me like a stick on the ice. Duh.
              The Crown Royal man was early today?
              GO DU !!!

Comment

We were **** lucky to get a clear there. Billins coughed it up twice behind the net.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                  The Crown Royal man was early today?
                  And he stayed late.

Comment

End of 1

DU 0
                    FSU 0

We've got some work to do in our own zone.

God, that was fun...

Comment

On Denver's 2nd PP I thought Ferris did a good job of forcing the Pios to handle the puck on the perimeter and didn't allow DU any dangerous shots.
                      sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Denver Autographs picked exactly the right person for their spot.

Comment

Think I'll listen to Jay in the second. So I can hear his DU goal/score call.

Since the espn announcers don't know that we are the Pioneers. Guess they'll stick with Denver or every now and then the Broncos.
                          GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                            Think I'll listen to Jay in the second. So I can hear his DU goal/score call.

Since the espn announcers don't know that we are the Pioneers. Guess they'll stick with Denver or every now and then the Broncos.
                            You can't leave now. We haven't heard from Berenson yet.

Comment

Oh, goody. The guy interviewing Red is a Michigan ex. Suddenly the old redhead is a cross between Toe Blake and Albert Schweitzer. Excuse me while I Puke. Maybe those two can rip through a chorus or two of The Victors.

Comment

Hope the Pios aren't waiting for 78 to get here to score. I copied the DU Goal Light so it will burn after a Pio goal.
                                GO DU !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X