Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Denver and Ferris State - NCAA Midwest Regional Game 1 - Friday 3/23/12

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
    The reference was to Ohio State trading rings and such for tattoos. It was in all the papers.
    Yeah, but since you root for DU, everything you say is offensive to huskyfan and bbdl

Comment

Nows the time DU...make it happen.
      Go Gophers!

Comment

Lowell is ahead of Miami 3-0 halfway thru the 2nd
        GO DU !!!

Comment

Hit the ****ing pipe.
          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Let's clear the god**** zone now, boys, shall we?

God, that was fun...

Comment

Hyperventilating
              GO DU !!!

Comment

DU timeout 57.2 to go
                Originally posted by vizoroo
                Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
                Originally posted by duper
                I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
                Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
                Originally posted by dggoddard
                Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

DU TO with 57 seconds left, DU with a couple of good chances to tie and FSU hit the goalpost in their only chance at the empty net.
                  DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Time out Denver.

0:57.2 to go.

Hang on to your asses, gentlemen.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                      Let's clear the god**** zone now, boys, shall we?
                      That's not quite what I had in mind.

:49.0 to go.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                        The reference was to Ohio State trading rings and such for tattoos. It was in all the papers.
                        my point exactly.
                        Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                        "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                        Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                        Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

0:01.3 to go.

We got 'em.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Game over. FSU 2 DU 1. Great effort by FSU. Just outstanding goal tending and penalty killing. Congratulations. Assuming you get Michigan, I doubt you'll need any encouragement from anyone. But, good luck anyway.
                            2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Congratulations to the winners and condolences to the losers.

I think it's fitting that defenseman John Ryder--who rarely scores a point--got an assist in his final game for the Pioneers.

An interesting statistic about the Pioneers this season is that they did not win a single game when scoring fewer than three goal. Denver won no games when scoring one or two goals.

My own $.02 is that Jason Zucker and Drew Shore have played their last game for the Pioneers.
                              sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Final

Ferris State 2
                                Denver 1

Great game, gentlemen.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X